▪○ Introduction ○▪

Please note :
This is not a chapter, instead it is a guide on how some things work in this book.

● Age
Age is counted in 50's. I stopped at 18 because that's how old they are in human years. The other ages are how old they are in Heaven.

1 - 50            
2 - 100          
3 - 150          
4 - 200          
5 - 250          
6 - 300          
7 - 350          
8 - 400               
9 - 450          
10 - 500        
11 - 550       
12 - 600        
13 - 650        
14 - 700        
15 - 750        
16 - 800
17 - 850
18 - 900        

● Schedule
There are 4 classes everyday, 2 in the morning (there’s a recess in between that lasts 30 minutes), then lunch (which is an hour long), then 2 more classes (with the same recess in between).
There are 24 classes which will be used to teach the Zodiacs what their powers are and how to use them, these will be taught by 8 teachers (also parents of some of the Zodiacs), therefore, there will be 3 classes assigned to every teacher.

● Physical Features
Their physical features on Earth are different to their features in Heaven, this is why the characters in the pictures might not look the same, however, in later chapters it will be revealed how they look in Heaven (their outfits will be based on their personalities as well).

● Living Facilities
All of the Zodiacs live in a mansion which is divided into 2, the West Wing and the East Wing. The West Wing contains the school, in the school there is a library, a gym, an art room, a music room and classes which are made to accommodate the specific needs of the subject to be taught (e.g. Potions will be taught in a lab). The East Wing contains the dorms of the Zodiacs on the upstairs floor and a lounge room downstairs (in the lounge there is are 2 TV's, couches, bean bags, a pool table, arcade machines and a refrigerator). In the very middle of the mansion is the dining room where the Zodiacs and the teachers have their meals. There is also a pool in front of the mansion and a garden on the roof. The teachers live in a house right next to the mansion.

● Earthly Knowledge
All the Zodiacs are aware of how things work on Earth, however, in this book they don't come into contact with any humans because all of this takes place on the outskirts of a small town in North America (you could decide which town).