~•7•~

Cancer's P.O.V.

When Capricorn ran off Taurus and I ran after her to find out what was wrong while Libra stayed back to interrogate Scorpio on whether or not he was lying or not. Though honestly , he likes Capricorn too much to fall in love with someone else , especially if that someone is Pisces.

We followed her until she took a right turn and then completely disappeared into thin air! So we turned around and went to our dorm room to see if she'd be there , when we opened the door we saw her lying on her bed crying her eyes out.

"Capri! Are you okay?"

"Really Cancer? Of all the things to ask?" Taurus said with a sarcastic look on her face as her sat next to Capricorn on the bed.

"Well I'm sorry if I wanted to be a good friend and ask if she's okay first!"

"Oh come on Canc! Can't you see that she's the total opposite of okay right now?" Taurus stated raising her voice slightly.

"Oh really! I didn't notice!" I shot back at her.

"GIRLS!!!! IF Y'ALL CAME HER TO HELP , THEN YOU'RE BOTH GONNA HAVE TO RETHINK THE MEANING OF HELP!!!" Capricorn shouted at both of us.

"Sorry." We both said in unison.

"Cappy , I'm so sorry about what happened." Taurus whispered gently as she stroked Capricorn's hair , "Why? You didn't do anything wrong , it was Scorpio."

"Capri , let's be honest okay. We've know Scorpio since he was born and now we're 800. Scorpio is a lot of things , a flirt , sweet , handsome and many more , but he's not a heartbreaker , especially when it comes to you. I mean come on , basically the whole Universe knows that he has a crush on you!"

"Really?" Capricorn sneaked out.

"OF COURSE!!!" Taurus screamed as she began to fangirl.

"And everyone also knows that you like him too." I teased as I nudged her shoulder.

"Everyone?" She asked as a blush appeared on her face.

"Everyone. Including both your parents." Taurus and I said with a smirk , "Oh gods!" Capricorn said while whole covering her tomato red face with a pillow.

********************************** MEANWHILE ************************************

Libra's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SCORPIO?!?!?" I screamed at him as soon as Taurus and Cancer ran after Capricorn.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!" He shot back at me with the same anger in his voice.

"Don't play dumb Scorpio! You know exactly what I'm talking about , was what Capricorn said true? Is Pisces really your new girlfriend?"

"Of course not! C'mon Libra , you know me better than that. You know that I've been in love with Capricorn since the day I met her , why would I suddenly change my mind after nearly 800 years!?" Scorpio confessed with a blush spread across his face.

"AWWWWWWWW!!!!!" Everyone cooed.

"I SHIP IT!!!" Virgo said , "VIRGO!!!" Pisces screeched , "You're supposed to ship Scorpio and I together! Not him and Capricorn!" , "I'm sorry Pisces but he and Capri really love each other and they're SOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEE TOGETHER!!!" Virgo squealed.

"Ughhhhh!" Pisces huffed as she stormed out of the gym.

"So you like Capricorn right?" I eagerly asked , "Like? Love would be the proper word for it." Sagittarius joked.

"Oh shut up! Before I tell Cancer about your crush on her." Scorpio said as he playfully shoved Sagittarius.

"BOYS!!! Can we get back to the hot issue here? Scorpio , you love Capricorn don't you?" I questioned.

"With all my heart." Scorpio stated without a moment's hesitation.

"Good! Now did anyone record that?"

"ME!" , "Virgo , is it okay if I borrow your phone? I can't find mine." I asked a bouncing Virgo.

"OF course!"

"Thank you! I'm gonna go let Capricorn listen to this okay. I'll be back!" I said as I headed towards Capricorn's dorm room.

Cancer's P.O.V.

While Taurus and I were calming Capricorn down , Libra ran into the room with Virgo's phone in her hand.

"Capri! I need you to hear this!" Libra said as she flopped unto the bed , "What's this?" Capri stated while getting up. "Proof that Pisces lied to you!" Libra said triumphantly.

By the them the video was over Capricorn was in tears , and I was completely stunned.

"I didn't realize that Virgo videotaped everything!" Libra said with disbelief.

"I don't believe it! He loves me! He actually , truly loves me!" Capricorn squealed as she jumped up and down on the bed like a 5 year-old.

"Sagittarius likes me?" I questioned , "Oh Canc! He more than likes you , he LOVES YOU!!!!" Libra screamed.

"What should I do?" , "Tell him you love him Cancer!" Libra , Taurus and Capricorn cried in unison.

"Okay , okay! Maybe. Only if you tell Scorpio how you feel Cappy!"

"Of course I will! Just not right now , I want him to feel like I'm still mad at him. You know , play a little hard to get." Capricorn smirked.

"Girls , as much fun as this has been , I'm starting to get a little hungry." Taurus said.

"Me too! We'd better go get something to eat since we knpy have half an hour left." Capri said while she got off the bed.

"Yeah let's go. I can't wait to find out what our next lesson is!" I said happily , "Me too!" Libra clapped excitedly.