Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary❤❤

Ek phool si masoom bachchi, jisse kuch bhi samagh na thi,
Use karna chaha vida aise aadmi ke saath jiski zyada umar bachi na thi.

Behoshi ki halat mein hi hone wala tha uska vivah,
Lekin phir aya koi jisne kuch na socha uss bachchi ke siwah. 

Ek ladki ek raat ko bahu ban haveli mein aa jaaegi,
Kisne socha tha ki wohi ladki haveli ki jaan ban jaaegi.

Jis ghar ko sadiyon se aadmiyon ne chalaya tha,
Us ghar mein uska saya vardaan ban kar aaya tha.

Apni chote chote haathon aur bade dil se sab kuch sambhala,
Apni sakaratmak soch aur samaghdari se har mushkil ka hal nikala.

Jab zarurat padhi to apne pati babu ki dhal bani,
Jab zarurat padi to apni himmat se sabke liye misaal bani. 

Wah wah kar dijiyega😂😂😂😂. Sometimes the poet in me dominates the writer in me😁😁.

Hello everyone. So the last chapter was about Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. But how can we forget Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. So, this is for our beloved, nanhi si Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Lets  start:-

An eight year old girl who was not aware about the meaning of marriage, came in the RC Haveli as the wife of Anirudh. She didn't have any idea that her marriage was fixed with an 80 year old man who died during the rituals. She was married at such an age where she didn't knew what marriage actually is. She was a packet of questions and had eyes filled with curiosity. She was not able to understand why everyone in the haveli was behaving to her rudely. Little did she know about the truth. Still she tried to get adapted to the environment. And we can also say that she was the first one to predict that her and her pati babu's dream will be same , "aapka aur mera sapna juda ho, aisa bhi to ho sakta hai na."  

Slowly and steadily, people started accepting her. Koeyli didi, bihari babu and KSJ were the first ones to accept her. She filled the whole haveli with positivity, happiness and her charm. She was small but her debates were enough to make an elderly person silent. She made her place from, "tum apne maathe pe prashn chin kyu nahi banwa leti" and from " jab dekho kutark karne ko tayyar" to " tumhaare tarkon se haar kar hamein jeet se bhi zyada khushi milti hai" and to " hamari bahu ke tark se koi jeet sakta hai kya bhala". It was very beautiful and memorable to watch her question transform from kutarks to tarks.

Talking about the most beautiful thing, the relation of bondita and dugga maa. Whenever she was in trouble, her dugga ma helped her. Whenever she was in a dilemma, her dugga ma helped her. The amount of faith she has on her that she will never let anything wrong happen to her is a treat to watch. Her immense faith in dugga maa can be seen the best in the heera mandi track. When everyone declared that Anirudh was dead, when she was not getting any news of anirudh being alive, still she had faith in her and was sure that she will not let anything happen to her pati babu. The hands praying were hers but the person in prayer was him.

How can we forget about TRIBOND  while talking about Bondita. Besides Anidita, this is such  a relationship which we have seen getting stronger by each passing day. Yes he is Kaka Sasur and she is bahu but they are not less than a father-daughter duo. When kaka sasurji was upset, she came to his rescue. When he was being falsely alleged, she was the one who stood in support with him. When Bondita was broken, KSJ was the one who came to console her. He can even scold Anirudh for his bahu. For him, she is durga as well as saraswati.  Yes, he is of a little orthodox thinking but when it comes to choosing btw his ideals and his family/ children, he takes no time to change his ideals for them. My favourite line of KSJ till now is, "Mughe chai mein cheeni ki jagah gud mila ke dena meri sehat ke liye, tumhaare illawa hai kisi mein aisa karne ki himmat?" And after the hira mandi track when KSJ was paralysed for some time, how much she craved to listen to his scoldings, to be taught how to do things. She prayed day and night to her dugga ma to heal him soon. And her prayers did work. When she entered the haveli, it was her call for KSJ's blessings that brought back movement in his body. Another pure relationship we will cherish forever.