2

Third P.O.V

It was lunch and just how happened that Deku forgot his lunch, it was him, Katsuki, and Kirishima that were left in the classroom he really need to ask Bakugo for some of his money.

The best thing he could thing of was to look harder in his bag pack. 2 min pass the whole Bakusquad is in the classroom waiting for Bakugo. "Hey Midobro you ok there"

"Uh...oh yes thx Kiri I'm just looking for something" Katsuki knew something was up so as any normal person he took out his phone and started typing.

Deku

<<hey nerd what are you looking for 🤨

>>umm I kinda forgot my lunch money so...

<<so you want some of mine? 😒

>>oh how nice I wasn't gonna ask but if your willing to give😇

<<I'm not giving you shit your borrowing my money

>>yes I know I'm not fucking stupid 🙄

<<you act like you are😌, you better give me my money when we get home 😒

>>oh ty dear brother I promise I'll pay you back 🙄✋

<<just remember we live in the same house😇

>>oh how could I forget 🙃

<<stfu I'm leaving it in my desk

>>love you too 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-Kugo, BAKUGO!"
"WHAT SHITTY HAIR" Katsuki scream packing his thing up and taking half of his money to leave for deku.

As they were walking to lunch Kirishima and the rest wouldn't stop asking him who he was texting, as he was ready to yell at them to shut up Izuku runs right past them to get to the lunch room.

They were really testing him and was over, they got to the lunch room got their food and sat down and they still haven't let it go yet. "Maybe he was texting his friends" our Spanish king said.

Then everyone just stopped and looked at him and laughed like he just said the funniest joke ever joke in history "lol what was I thinking must have hit my head in training" sero said through his laugh.

Bakugo really wanted to beat them up right now but this curry was too good to be wasted.
"Maybe he was talking to his gf" Mina said Bakugo really wanted to leave.

"NO WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TEXTING THE OLD HAG" he yelled. The others really thought that it wasn't really interesting if he was talking to his 'old hag' and just left it alone.

With izuku

After Izuku got the money from Katsuki desk he made a mental note to give him back his 12 dollars back when they got home.

He made it to the lunch room getting this favorite food, like the kid doesn't eat anything else. Anyways he got his food and went to seat with his friends. "Hey deku-kun where, were you?"

"Huh? Oh hey Uraraka I was just looking for my lunch money" after that they just started eating and talking to each other that when they heard.

"NO WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TEXTING THE OLD HAG!" The dekusquad just stared Bakugo yelling while Izuku on the other hand was trying his hardest not laugh at his brother's childness.

Time skip cause class is boring

Izuku's pov

It was the last period of the day and I really wanted to leave and since today was Monday this week I don't have to go to Tokyo or Karasuno to get Kenma, Sho, and Yachi.

And why is that that because they would be staying with auntie and uncle. And they well be coming back in two weeks so I get this two weeks free.

Kacchan also goes to his dad house but it just in the weekends, when he goes to his dad's house I go to my aunt's house with Sho and Natsu.

I can't go to my dad's house because he's in America, and I go there in the summer. Anyways back to class cause Aizawa has something to say and class is about end.

"Anyways before you leave I just wanted to say that we're going to the USJ in 2 weeks, and before you ask why I say now and not next week, it because I don't care now get out of my class."