5

Shoyo's POV
I was looking for my volleyball clothes for 25 minutes now and I still couldn't find it and if I can't find it I can't play tomorrow.

Time past by and I still can't find, I know I'm that forgetful but I know they came home with me. So I tried what every kid does I will just have to ask my mama.

"MAMA I CANT FIND MY CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW" I said *cough* *cough* my mama walked up to me and she doesn't look happy. (I wonder why)

Mama started saying how I shouldn't be yelling because Kat-nii and Izu-nii are studying for a test that is in one week. "And for as your clothes they are in Katsuki's room, he did the laundry" she finished walking away

I went to my brother's room and saw him and Izu-nii studying. "Umm sorry are you guys still studying?" I question "shortie what are you doing here?" My brother answers with another question.

'Like jeez thx that definitely answers my question'. "Shoyo what do you want I can hear you" Izuku says staring at me for an answer. "I just needed my Jersey for tomorrow's game and I asked mama and she said it was here, but I didn't wanna distracted you guys."

"Will how did that work out for you shortie" as my big brother says that I pout at him as well as saying "sorry" and went to get my clothes. "Look Sho I was just joking you didn't distract us"

I was about to say something when both their phones went off.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Third POV

Class-1Ayyy

Pika
HEYYYYYY GUYSSS THERES A VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT TMR DO YOU GUYS WANNA COME WITH ME?

Class-dad
Kaminari you should be studying for the test and I will not be joining you for your adventure

Class-mom
I also won't be joining

Star
^

Tentacle
^

11 others
^

Rock
Sero and me will come with you bro let take this to priv message

Pinkieee
Sorry Kami no can do

Pika
What about you Bakubro 🥺

BOOM
FUCK NO LEAVE ME ALONE

BOOM went offline
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

As the boys put their phone down Izuku noticed that their younger brother seems like he wanted to say something "is every thing alright Shoyo" as Izuku said that it seemed that it knocked him out of his brain "oh! Ummm I- I wanted to know... 'shortie spite it out it can't be that bad'...I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL COMING TO MY GAME TOMORROW"

As he shouted that the two older boys just sat there and looked at him like he was crazy. "What do you mean where always there-, 'yea but tomorrow Karasuno is going against Aoba Johsai high and Nekoma is playing the same day and they're going against Nohebi, so how are you guys going to be in two places to support me and Kozume..?"

That when Izuku had the idea to come up with a family meeting. "I wanted to say that Shoyo wants to know how we're going to be there for both of their games tomorrow"

The family started coming up with ideas Mitsuki had a answer. "What about I take Izuku and Hitsoka to Shoyo's game and Inko takes Katsuki and Natsu to Kozume's game, we can both record both games and the game that finish first can just meet up with the others. Does that sound okay?" their mom question

Everyone agreed to the idea Mitsuki had as Izuku and Katsuki went back to studying, while their parent went to make food for dinner tonight , Kozume went the gaming room to go play video while Natsu followed, Shoyo ask his sister to help him pack what he needed for tomorrow so he wouldn't be late, Hitsoka was more then happy to help.

Let see what's happens tomorrow, we just have to hope everything goes fine, is what we're hoping 🙂 we will never know 😈