3

Third person pov

It was the end of the day and Katsuki couldn't get the 'annoying extras' off his back about wanting to have a sleepover today. He has been saying no but they just won't back off.

On top of Izuku wasn't being such a help, saying that the latter should have them over. Katsuki being himself wasn't gonna say 'yes' and let them over just so Deku and his mom can annoy him about it.

So he says the next best thing "No the old hag want me to do something for her so no" of course that wouldn't stop the teen of teenagers who just answers back with a "we'll help you!"

And that how Katsuki found himself walking to his little sister's school to pick her up and his not so friends following him. His little shit of a brother left him with a 'good luck Kacchan...you'll need it' text.

The group of students were very curious of why Katsuki stop in front of a school and not any school, it was an elementary school. "Umm Bakubabe why did you stop at an elementary school" Mina asked

"I thought I told you I needed to pick something up for the old hag!" Before any one of them could give a response a 'Nii-Chan!' Was heard.

The group thought the kid was calling someone that was behind them, but very shocked when the little girl hugged the only one person they thought that didn't like kid and might yell at the poor little girl.

As Kirishima was really to pull Bakugo back before he could do something to the kid, something surprising happened Bakugo grab the kid and carried them. "So how was school Nat?"

"It was very tiring, the extras in my class were annoying" The group of teen was very confused but followed the two as Katsuki started walking again. "Tell me about it, extras are just annoying" her brother replied.

As Natsu was going on about her day Sero went to ask the question everybody wanted to asked, "Bakugo did you just kidnap a child from school?" ok maybe not what everyone wanted to ask, "HUH!?! WHAt did you say soy sauce!?!"

Natsu just was confused as she look at the group of teen then her brother like what Sero just said was the stupidities thing she ever heard. "That not what he meant Bakubabe" "yea it is what I meant" "shut up Serobabe, what he meant was explain."

Bakugo pov
"Nii-Chan?" "Mhm" "who are these extras"
After she said that I begin to explain to the crackhead extras about the kid I just apparently 'kidnap' from school.

"Natsu these are extras from my class their sleeping over at dad today, and extras this is my little sister the 'something' I had to get for the old hag" I explain

They could've just talked normally but no they had to scream like the idiots they are. "YOU HAVE A SISTER!?!" Didn't I just fucking said I did?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoyo Pov

Some where in Karasuno you can see the team packing up ready to leave and go home, all the normal stuff we do. Anyways Deadchi has an announcements to make.

"Hey guys just wanted to next you know we don't have practice tomorrow" as he finished saying that, Yu, Hitoka, and I started walking away from the gym.

"Hey sho?" "Yes Hitoka?" I answered her as we walk out the gate of our school, then we stopped so she can talk. "Do you want to come walk with to my dad's house?"

"Yea we can go to uncle's house I'll tell my aunt I won't be home today." After that Noya went home with Tanaka as we were walking we went to get meatbuns.

When we were leaving the shop we heard a "Boke!" So we turn around to answer Kageyama "Do you want to walk home with me?"

"Sorry Bakayama but I'm walking with Yachi today" I told him, he said ok then left to go home we did the same.

Time skip to when they arrived

When we got inside I heard yelling upstairs and laughing. We went to the kitchen and saw Uncle Masaru seating down drinking tea, "Hi! Dad" Yachi yelled out

"Oi Hitoka, and Shoyo you guys are also here, how are you guys" he ask "We're good Uncle, what do you mean we're also here?" "Your guy's brother and sister is also here with friends from his class"

"Oh ok here is a meat bun, we kinda brought a lot" after I give him the meatbun I went upstairs since Yachi already went upstairs to her room. When I got upstairs I went to Kat's room cause that where all the noise is coming from.

Third pov

As Shoyo opened the door he peaked in and saw four people he didn't know and his little sister Natsu sleeping on his big brother Katsuki's lap

"Hey Kat!" He said, this made five head turn toward him. "Who is he?" Kirishima asked
While Katsuki's answer was "you've got to be kidding me!?!"