additional notes !

okay so, before i start once again with updates, i have some things i need to go over ! the first is very important, so pay attention okay :)

so first of all, I've been having a lot of phone trouble these days, my current one is only just working, and due to this I'll be getting a new one this Sunday. however, there's a high chance I'll lose access to this account when i do. i nearly wasn't able to get back on it today - i have forgotten my password both to this account and to the email that i made this account with. I'll try my best to be able to get back on this account, however, if I can't, I'll make a new one and I'll publish all the parts of this story on that one, so I can continue to write ! I'll figure out a way for you guys to be sure its me when the time comes !

secondly, regarding the book itself. I'll be making a few changes ! first of all, when i have the time, I'm going to go back through the book and edit it to make it gender neutral ! right now, as im sure you're aware, its targeted to fem readers, and i want to expand that. besides that, from this point on, chapters will be much longer, since im well aware I've dragged one day in the fic over 8 ish chapters so far T-T I'd like to start having each chapter be one full day, so chapters will be longer ! i may also go back and rewrite some chapters, again, if i have time.

finally, what with me having returned after god knows how long, i figured i should do a self introduction at last ^_^
so, hi guys ! my name's cherry, though i prefer to be called cher or ria ! my pronouns are he/they/it, though any are fine, besides she/her as i am trans masc and that makes me a bit dysphoric ^_^" I'm seventeen years old, british, and while i was an age regressor when i started this book, I'm now strictly a caregiver. im always open for new friends, so feel free to message me or comment and ask for either my insta, discord or amino, as those are the places im actually available to talk. for those who I've previously given my discord to, i lost access to my old account so you'll have to ask for my new one T-T
right now this book is my only project, however i do have a few old drafts and a few newer ideas, so you'll be sure to see new material from me soon !!

and with that, bye everyone !! please look forward to an update within the next 1-2 weeks <3