-I'm sorry guys (Not an update)-

Hi y'all, it's the author here! I mean, that's kinda obvious, but nevermind.

I'll just get right to the point.

When I started this book, I really didn't expect so many people to read it and like it. It was a bit of an experiment for me. To be honest, I never expected anyone to read any of my books.

This one in particular is one that I am really proud of. It is by far my most detailed and the one I've put the most effort into, even if there aren't currently many chapters.

I have had many MANY people request I update this book in many different ways. I know alot of the time I've replied saying 'oh just a couple more days' and then I just never did update. I'm so very sorry for giving you guys false promises. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you. Truth be told, my life has gotten a little hectic, and in the process of me sorting everything, including myself, out, I lost my motivation to write. If I'm being fully honest, I've lost my motivation to do alot of things. It's been hard. I want to update to make you guys happy, but I also don't want to put out some half-assed chapter that isn't anywhere near as good as the past ones.

Now, this may have come across as me announcing I am discontinuing our little carat. I am not. I assure you I am not. This is simply an apology for me being such a disappointing author and telling you all lies about when I would update etc.

I am currently trying my hardest to write the next chapter. It is indeed in the works, and if I can muster up enough motivation, it should be up within the next week. Once again, I'm so very deeply sorry for keeping you all waiting and for giving you all false promises. I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me.

- Nyctus
❤️❤️❤️

Also, here's a bit of proof and a small section of the next chapter, just to reassure you all: