Alpha

It's been a few days since Lia called Scott, and since then, he has been calling her everyday. He asked a lot about her life then talked about his own. Stiles was with him. Stiles talked about their old friendship and everything she missed. Lia could tell that he missed talking to her. Then Scott talked about how he turned into a wolf, and Stiles added some comments about Derek stalking them for days.

Then Derek was introduced. It was strange how he decided to come along considering the fact that he didn't want Scott involved in any of his business when they first met. Then Lia talked about her life with Bella and Charlie, and the fact that Charlie didn't know about the supernatural world.

"Lia?" Scott asked.

Lia snapped out of her trance. "Sorry, what were you saying?" She asked.

"That we've arrived," Scott stated. "We're in front of your house."

Lia looked out the window and saw two trucks pull over in front of her house. She was really nervous, but then she felt him. She felt his presence, more than all the others. It was strange. She had a mental connection with Bella, but she could feel Scott as well. Familiar, but not connected to her.

She saw him come out of the driver's seat and look up. They locked eyes, and Lia decided to run down to the living room. She saw Charlie lead Scott into the room followed by Derek and Stiles, and a woman that looked familiar. Immediately, Scott walked towards Lia and pulled her into a hug. Lia stiffened, then slowly relaxed on her own and hugged back.

"I've missed you," Scott said.

Lia patted his back. "Thank you," she said.

Scott let go of her, and Stiles hugged her next. Lia stiffened again and Scott saw her eyes flash red, worrying him. Then it stopped glowing and turned back to normal, making him sigh in relief. Stiles let go of her. "You're......Stiles?" She asked.

He deflated from that. "Yeah, I am," he said.

Another older male came into the living room with Renée and Paul following behind. Lia turned to the older female and male. "And you are...?" she trailed off.

The woman smiled softly. "I'm Melissa," she said. "I'm your mother."

Lia smiled at her weakly. "I'm Noah Stilinski, Stiles's old man," the older make introduced himself.

Lia looked at Scott, then tilted her head. "So, you're my twin?" She asked.

Scott nodded. Charlie cleared his throat. "If you'd like, Lia, you can take a walk with Scott and his friends," he said. "I'll talk to their parents."

Derek looked at Scott. "I'll go with them," he said.

"Can I bring Bella?" Lia asked.

"You can pick her up," Charlie said, shrugging.

"Okay," Lia looked at the three younger boys. "Follow me." She left through the front door, and the boys followed her out.

As soon as they entered the forest, Derek spoke. "So, what are you?"

Scott turned and glared at him. Lia sighed. "A hybrid," she replied. "That's all you need to know so far." She wanted to drive to the school to pick up Bella. She went to her minivan and looked at the boys. "Get in. We're picking up Bella." She got in the driver's seat, and the others got in as well.

"Do you remember anything else?" Scott asked.

Lia began to pull out of the driveway and headed to her school. "Not really," she said. "I remember being in a big school, I think it was a boarding school."