Lia's Lullaby

Lia woke up to Bella sleeping on her bed again, and she groaned. "Time for school." she said boredly. Bella sighed and opened her eyes.

"Fine." she grumbled and got off. Lia went to the shower and immediately bathed and showered. She came out in a towel and ran to the closet. She took out a few clothes and prepared some for Bella.

🌸🌺🌸

Arriving at school, Lia was immediately approached by Jessica Stanley. "Hi! My name is Jessica, and I heard that you're Bella's adopted sister?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am." Lia continued walking. Jess immediately caught up to her, and she continued talking.

"So, I have a question...." Jessica babbled on and on until Lia got to class, and Jess was left outside of the classroom, staring at Lia, until Lia turned and waved bye. Jess jumped at her with a big smile and walked away. Lia heard a chuckle beside her and turned her head to see Alice holding back a chuckle and Rose smirking.

"Caught by the Stanley, aren't you?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, you?" Lia asked.

"Nothing like such." Alice said.

Lia chuckled. "Lucky." she said.

"What have you been up to?" Rose asked.

"Getting to class while getting my ear talked off." Lia replied.

🌸🌺🌸

Alia walked through a grassy path and noticed that she was barefooted. She loved the feeling of the soft grass on her feet. She was a little girl again, and she came upon a street. There, two boys were playing. She didn't recognize them, but they seemed familiar.

The boys looked at her. "Alia!"

🌸🌺🌸

"Alia!"

Lia snapped out of her trance and realized that she was walking in a forest. She didn't remember how she got there, but she looked around and found Bella standing behind her as if she was following.

"Where are you going?" Bella asked.

Lia frowned. "I-I...." She trailed off. "I don't know. I don't know how I got here."

"You don't remember walking out of class?" Bella asked.

"No," Lia frowned. "Did I fall asleep?"

"No, I was watching you," Bella replied. She walked over to Lia. "You were just staring at the board, then you just randomly walked out the room. I told the teachers that you had a disorder, but it's not gonna hold for long. What is happening to you?" Bella looked really worried.

Lia frowned at the ground. "I saw two boys," she stated. "They knew my name." Bella's eyes widened slightly.

"Stay here, I'm calling dad," Bella turned around and took out her phone.

Lia frowned, then she felt her hunger again. Her face began to change, and she frowned as she could smell Bella's scent again. Bella forgot to wear her scarf. Lia turned and ran further into the forest to find an animal. Running fast, she felt a pull in the distance. She stopped running when she felt a pain in her heart, the feeling became a yank in her chest.