Chapter 1 The kiss

"Well see you later donnie" said April.
Donnie stood there amazed at what just happened. "she...she kissed me...on the lips!" Donnie said to himself. At dinner that night Donnie was to distracted about what happened earlier to eat "Yo Donnie you ok bro you haven't eaten anything." Said Mikey "Yea Ian just fine." Donnie said distractedly. After dinner Donnie was working on a retro mutigen for Aprils dad and the rest of New York City. "Yo Donnie what's going on." Asked K.C "Not now jones...Ian trying to make a retro mutigen for Aprils dad and New York City." Donnie said "I saw what happened." Said K.C "What are you talking about?" Asked Donnie "Oh don't lie you know what I am talking about!" K.C said angrily "No I don't i cant read minds you know!" Donnie said "I saw what happened between you and April earlier you know...the kiss!" K.C said. Donnie dropped the test tube he was holding. "You...did"
Donnie said. "Yup the hole thing." Said K.C . Donnie thought to him self well this is just great...the other guy with a crush on April saw the biggest thing that ever happened to me...now he's going to make a big deal about it...great. "Didn't think you could do it" K.C said. "Wait...your not jealous?" Donnie asked "OF CORSE IAM I HAD A CRUSH ON APRIL EVER SENES WE WERE IN PRE-K! But the fact that your trying so heard to help her and her dad...and how u went all by your self to save her dad that one time...I hate to say it but K.C jones would never do that." K.C said. Donnie was surprised K.C was happy for him....happy that Donnie got a kiss on the lips and K.C didn't "So your happy for me?" Donnie asked K.C. "Yea...K.C jones enjoys a good challenge even if he doesn't win."
"Wow thanks K.C!" Donnie said with happiness. "Oh and one more thing Donnie you got something on your shell." Donnie foolishly looked down "I do?" K.C swiped his finger up Donnie's shell and flicked his face "REALLY JONES!" Donnie yelled at K.C "Hay, K.C jones also enjoys a good prank."