Chapter 3 The Date

Donnie thought about what Leo said "Well Iam going to go wach some T.V you comeing Donnie?" Asked Leo "Sure." Donnie said they both walk in to the livening room "Hay there back!" yelled Mikey "What you guys talk about?" April asked "Umm nothing imported." Donnie said a little nervously "Ok." said April. The next day after training Donnie decided to do what Leo suggest and make the first move "Hay April." Donnie said "Yea Donnie?" Asked April "Do you maybe want to have a picnic latter...I-I mean not like a date or anything...unless you know that's what you want to call it?" April just smiled and giggled "Sure that sounds like fun!" Donnie was over the moon when April said that "Really?" Donnie asked not sure if he was dreaming or not "Yea why not!" April said happily "So let's say noonish?" April said implying the time of the date. "Ok...see you then" Donnie said overwhelmed with happiness and joy Oh my god...she said yes...SHE SAID YES! Donnie thought to him self. Latter that day Donnie began packing for the picnic. "Hay Donnie what the basket for?" Asked Raph "Me and April are going on a picnic." Raph was laughing his head off at this point "Your joking me you know you don't have a shot with her why do you keep trying?!?" Raph asked laughing "Well for your information she kissed me on the lips two days ago!" Said Donnie with frustration Raph eyes went wide "Your serious?" Asked Raph Donnie gave Raph a stern and angry look "Yes Iam serious!" Donnie said angrily. "Wow sorry bro I-I gess you really did have a shot with April!?!" Said Raph. Donnie just rolled his eyes and went back to packing the picnic basket. A little latter April and Donnie went on there picnic "Wow Donnie these sandwiches are awesome!" April said enjoying her sandwich. "Thanks I really tried Iam no cook but I still can make a mean sandwich!" Donnie said with a grin. They finished there picnic and started there way home. "Listen April..." April stopped him and just gave him a look saying Don't worry I understand . He just looked back at her and smiled "Never mind" he said with a grin "Today was great thank you Donnie...you maybe want to do this sometime again?" April said with a smile. Donnie just looked at her with a smile and said "Sure." When they were back at the farm house it was dark they hugged and went in.