Chapter 5 My Hero

When Donnie was in the house he called out for April "April are you ok?." He ran up into Aprils room to make sure she was ok. When he got there the whole room was filled with smoke. "April!" Donnie said in a scratchy voice. Donnie opened Aprils window and yelled in a scratchy voice "You guys ready?" He asked "Yea" they all said at the same time. Donnie made sure it was safe for him to do this and he through April out window. She safely landed on the tarp but when April started to wake up Donnie passed out form the smoke. "DONNIE!" His brothers yelled with fear. "What...what's going on?" April asked still waking up. April saw Donnie's brothers trying to get him out of the house. When Leo,Raph and Mikey finally pulled Donnie from the fire he was out cold "DONNIE!" April yelled coughing. They all took Donnie to the barn and laid him down. One hour latter Donnie started to wake up a little "Ugg...what happened" Donnie said coughing "DONNIE!" April yelled with joy. April ran and hugged Donnie "April?" Donnie said with a scratchy and confused voice "THANK GOD YOUR OK!" April said Donnie was still confused. "Look whos awake." Raph said happily "Hay Donnie feeling better already!?" Mikey teased because April was hugging him. "Shut up..." Donnie began to cough "You know what I mean" Donnie said "April can I talk to you over here quick?" K.C said "Sure K.C."
K.C brought April outside "What's up K.C?" April asked "Listen red...I know you could tell I've had a crush on you and I wanted to say that if Donnie were not here or any of them I was to scared to save you so if your going to chose one of us chose him he risked his life for you way more then once and way more then I would you don't deserve a guy like me." K.C said with seriousness "K.C I'm surprised?!" April said surprised "Just keep that in mind!" K.C said and walked back in the barn. April thought about it K.C thinks I should date Donnie!? Maybe he's right maybe I should give it a shout. April went back in to the barn and saw Donnie and his brothers talking "Hay Donnie Umm can I talk to you privately real quick?" April asked nervously "Sure!" Donnie and April went and took a walk in the woods "So what did you want to talk about?" Donnie asked "K.C told me that you saved me." April said "Oh yea I mean he would have done the same thing if i wasn't there." Donnie said "No he wouldn't he was to scared." April said with a little sadness in her voice "Really?" Donnie asked "Yea if it weren't for you an your brothers Donnie I wouldn't still be here right now." April said. Donnie thought to him self Wow K.C either wants me and April together or he's lost his mind "So basically your my hero Donnie." April said She hugged him and Donnie hugged back then they looked into each others eyes "Donnie?" April said happily "Yes April" Donnie said blushing "I-I love you Donnie." April said joyfully "I love you to April!" They looked at each other and finally they kissed under the shining sun. Donnie had finally gotten his wish...he had finally won Aprils heart. April was finally his girl.

The End

🎉 You've finished reading (This story is inspired by season 3 episode 2 of TMNT on nicktoons) Donnie+April 🎉