Chapter 2 Your One of a Kind

The next day Donnie was busy trying to make retro mutigen "Hay donnie." said April "ahhhh...sorry April you surprised me." Said Donnie "Oh it's ok...I came to asked you if you wanted me to bring you brakefast?" Asked April "Oh that sounds good...sure why not" Donnie said to April "Ok...eggs or cold pizza?" April asked Donnie "Hmmm...you know what I'll have eggs for a change!" Donnie said. April look surprised "Really I thought you would have said cold pizza" said April. They both gigged "Umm...April..." Donnie said shyly "Yea Donnie?" April asked "Never mind" said Donnie nervously "You sure?" April asked "Yea" said Donnie. Donnie spent the rest of the day trying to make retro mutigen. "Hay Donnie how's the retro mutigen comeing along" ask April "Not so well...I don't think there's enuff mutigen to make enuff retro mutigen for your dad, Kari and New York City "April put her hand on Donnie's shoulder "Donnie don't worry we will find away to save New York City,Kari and my dad...come on it's getting late you should get some rest you've been busy." Donnie yawned and looked at what progress he's made "I gess your right"
Said Donnie "You know Donnie your not like anyone I've ever meet" Said April "Of course Iam not Iam a turtle"
Said Donnie with a grin April giggled "No I mean when you start something you don't quit especially when you put your heart into it your one of a kind Donnie" April said blushing a little. Donnie stood there looking at April "You really think so?" Donnie asked
April looked at him an nodded. Latter that night Donnie and April walked back to the farm house "Yo Donnie dud were have you been all day?" Asked Mikey "Iam working on some retro mutigen" said Donnie "what have you guys been doing all day?" "Well all Mikey did to day was goof around with the chickens" said Raph "Hay i did not just goof around all day!" said Mikey "Oh realy then why did i find you being pecked by chickens befor?" asked Raph "THOSE CHICKENS ARE EVIL!" yelled Mikey "Sure they are...all they do i eat and sleep if thats evil then your evil" Raph said "wait...i dont get it?" said Mikey. Raph siged and went back to waching T.V "Hay guys...Oh hay Donnie havent seen you all day" said Leo "Hes been in his lab all day working on some retro mutigen!" exlamed Raph "Hay Leo can i talked to you?" asked Donnie "sure!" Leo and Donnie walked to the next room "Whats the matter?" asked Leo "April...well kissed me on the lips." said Donnie nervously Leo was shocked "Thats...awsome" said Leo. "Whats wrong with that...thats whats you wanted right?" Leo asked "Yea but now for some reson i...i just cant be my self around her" said Donnie "Dude you were alwas weird when April was around!" Leo said with a grin "I know but...its like things are awesome but theres one thing missing like the last peace of a puzzel." Donnie said "Hmm maby you just need to tell her how you really feel or if you rather make the frist move." Leo said. Donnie didnt have a awnser, what if I asked her out and she said no he thought to him self Donnie wonder if he would realy need to make the frist move or if he could just see how things play out.