Chapter 2 - Betrayal

Percy POV

When I arrived at camp, everybody was glaring at me. When I asked Nico why, he said that I had painted his cabin pink, and that I had said that Hades is the weakest god, and that his sister Bianca was better off dead. 

I told him that I was on a quest this entire time, but he said that that was just a lie, and that I was mistreating everybody. 

I then asked him where Annabeth was, and he said that she was at the beach. I ran off towards the beach, and that's where I saw it.

I saw Annabeth making out passionately with Ben.

"So when are you going to break up with that weakling half-brother of mine?" Ben asked.

"As soon as he comes back from his quest." She answered. "He should know by now that I only dated him for fame, and that I never loved him."

"Well, you don't have to do break up with me, because we're done now."

"P-Percy, it's not what it looks like. I can explain."

"Oh, really. Than explain why were you cheating on me with my own half-brother right in front of me, just when I was going to propose to you?"

"L-Look who's talking. You could have been cheating on me with somebody else during your quest."

I glared at her. "You really think that? Well, I was on that quest because I was doing the Twelve Labors of Hercules to get permission from your mother to propose to you. And before you say that I'm lying, I swear on the River Styx, that I'm not. "

I took out the ring and Riptide, and then I sliced it in half.

I threw Riptide on the ground, as well as the two halves of the ring. 

Annabeth gasped. "Percy-"

I ignored her.

Suddenly, me, Annabeth, and Ben were flashed to Olympus. 

Word Count: 304