Chapter 14 - Stunning Revelations

Percy POV

The four of us were walking along a path with Hagrid. 

"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" He asked. 

"Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked. 

Hagrid turned to face us. "Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" 

"Fluffy?" Hermione asked, confused. 

"That thing has a name?" I asked.

 " Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the.." He suddenly paused. 

"Guard what?" I asked. 

"Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." He said quickly. 

"But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it." 

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher."

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking."

"Exactly." Ron said. 

Hagrid sighed. "Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." 

I looked at Hagrid curiously. "Who's Nicholas Flamel?" I asked. 

"I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that." 

I really wondered what secrets he was hiding from us. 

Timeskip

We were now on our fourth year. 

A lot of things have happened, which Charles said was an understatement.

We learned that Nicholas Flamel was the creator of the Philosopher's Stone, which produces the Elixir of Life, which would make the drinker immortal. Me and Harry fought against Quirell (who was actually jinxing the one jinxing Harry's broom during that Quidditch Match, and Snape was trying to protect him.), and he revealed that he was the one who was helping Lord Voldemort, who was the one of the most evilest wizards in history. We killed Quirell, and the Philosopher's Stone was destroyed, but Voldemort had disappeared. At the end-of-year feast, we won he House Cup, due to some "last minute points" that Dumbledore awarded us. 

When I returned to Chaos's Planet, Chaos taught me some more magic that I hadn't learned yet. 

I was immune to almost every spell. Chaos also taught me how to do some more. 

In our second year, Harry and Ron couldn't make the train to Hogwarts because an elf called "Dobby" had sealed the barrier. They found a loophole by simply flying to school on a flying car, which belonged to Ron's father. Their car crashed into the Forbidden Forest, and they almost got expelled, but Professor McGonagall only made them have detention. 

On Haloween, when Harry was serving detention with Gilderoy Lockhart, who was the new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, he started hearing strange voices, and then turned to see Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris, hanging on a torch clamp. On the wall, there were word written in blood, which was probably taken from the cat. The message said that the "Chamber of Secrets" had been opened and that "enemies of the heir" should beware. During a Transfiguration Class, Professor McGonagall explained to us that one of Hogwarts's founders, Salazar Slytherin, built a secret "Chamber" and that only the true "Heir of Slytherin" could open it. Inside the chamber, there was a monster that could be used by the Heir of Slytherin to purge the school of impure-blooded wizards and anybody who Salazar deemed "unworthy" to study magic.