Ok, Maybe I Panicked

TW: Panic attack. 

---

And Tommy felt like he was dying on the cold floor, his heart pumping out of his chest, clawing at the ground, his chest, his chest, he was going to die.

Breaths erupted and coughed out of his lungs as rain soaked into his clothes and fell down his hair. 

I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm all alone, I'm all alone, alone, alone, alone

Tommy could hardly feel the dirt digging into his fingers.

All alone, all alone, you're so alone, you're so alone.

It was like he was watching himself, himself lurching and crying and struggling to breathe on the floor, trying to scream, trying to tell himself to shut up, stop crying.

It didn't stop.

His stomach was shook and shook and shook over and over again by the same monster, the same monster, and the black tendrils.

His thoughts bulleted, bulleted, bulleted through his head, too much, too much, too much.

Let's be the villains, exiled, exiled, exiled, exiled, more, more, more, run, run, run, why not me, why not me, I don't, I don't-

Tommy gasped for another breath.

Help me, help me, I can't- be the next, be the next Wilbur, don't let me leave, don't let me go-

Tommy was pretty sure no one could hear him screaming, but his stomach lurched, and nothing was louder in his head.

You're going to die here, you're going to die here, sad and alone, sad and alone, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU, NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE

Tommy squeezed his eyes shut, it was never going to stop, it was never going to stop, he shook and shook.

WHY WHY WHY DID I DO IT, WHY DID I DO IT, WHY DID I DO IT WHY DID I WHY DID I DO IT WHY DID I DO IT EVERYONE WAS SO HAPPY BEFORE ME WHY WHY WHY DID I DO IT WHY DID I DO IT WHY DID I DO IT-

He was about to die, he knew he was going to die, he was going to die, he screamed and screamed and screamed, waiting, waiting.

He prayed for it to stop, to fucking kill him, JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY! 

His heart shook and pumped out of his chest he was shaking, he was under, he was big and then small and then big and then small. 

Dirty and grimy, the voices said. No one, no one would ever want you. 

DIRTY AND GRIMY THE VOICES TAUNTED OH HE KNEW! 

NO ONE WILL EVER EVER EVER EVER WANT YOU!

And then slowly, he started to calm down, and then the shaking was less, and it subsided.

And now he was so small, curled up in a ball on the cold ground.

So, so tired. 

And the rain let out from the heavens.

"Tommy?" Ghostbur's voice weaved in.

"Why are you on the ground?" 

---

A little sneak peek for Hold On, Please because I wanted to post something. 

Also, go check out my discord server! https://discord.gg/9wVMs5bznK

love you all <3 and thanks for reading!