Utter Bliss.

George was trying to figure out why Let's Have a Kiki by The Scissor Sisters was playing. Loudly. He wouldn't have even recognized the song, but one of his younger coworkers used it for a performance before and he recognized the strange yet catchy beat.

Maybe Jack had broken into his apartment and was using his computer to look up weird music videos. Wouldn't be the weirdest thing the brunette had woken up to before.

He opened his eyes only to realize he wasn't in his bed.

"Isabelle? What do you want?"

George rolled over and saw Dream, finally remembering what had happened the night before. Dream was halfway off his bed, cast off pants in one hand and a phone held to his ear with the other. His position also gave George a particularly great view of his ass sticking into the air.

"Do I have to? I came in early yesterday." There was another pause. "And I'm . . . yeah know, busy. Yes, the date was last night. Oh god, stop. Fine, I will be there in an hour if you please stop before you finish that sentence. Yeah, see you soon."

Dream hung up the phone and collapsed backwards on the bed, now laying parallel to George again. He flopped his head to the side so he could smile softly at the brunette.

"Hey you," he said sweetly.

"Hey you," the brunette echoed, crawling over to kiss the man.

Though he intended to kiss Dream's lips, he ended up with his hand.

"No, we haven't even brushed our teeth."

George rolled his eyes. "I don't care," he asserted, moving Dream's hand to kiss him properly. He even tried sticking his tongue in the man's mouth just to make him giggle and squirm away.

"Gross, George," Dream laughed.

He rested his chin on Dream's chest and looked into his eyes. Dream brushed a hand through the long dark hair and sighed.

"So that was my boss. There was a mishap in piecing together a new article about Edie Parker clutches and she needs my help fixing it."

"I understand completely." George nodded sagely into the man's chest. "You must save the fashion world. I'm being kicked out of your bed for the greater good."

"Screw the greater good," Dream groaned, wrapping his arms around George to hug him.

It felt so nice being held. It had been too long for George. He had always been a very tactile person, enjoying even simple bro hugs with his guy friends in school. Being completely wrapped in Dream's embrace, his warmth, his heady scent surrounding George, it made him dizzy. It made him happy.

As much as he wished they never had to leave that bed, George knew that Dream should go to work. His boss seemed great, very understanding, but Dream loved his job and wouldn't want to do anything to risk losing it.

"Remember when I said I would regret it if we didn't clean up before we fell asleep?" George mumbled with his face buried in Dream's shoulder.

"Yeah," Dream answered, not hiding his giggle well.

George groaned and pushed him slightly, making the blonde yelp.

"Hey! If I fall off, I'm dragging you with me!"

There was another round of childish pushing and giggling before they calmed down enough to speak.

"Alright, I really need to start getting ready. Would you . . . would you want to shower with me?" Dream asked, sounding a little nervous.

George raised an eyebrow but couldn't hold back his smile.

"I mean, we would be conserving water. It's better for the environment if we shower together," Dream reasoned seriously.