6. I was talking about Saihara!

"Hey Shuichi. How is Kaito doing?"

"Hm? What do you mean...?"

"Since the last 2 weeks...you know."

"Oh r-right.." Shuichi thought about Kaito.
"He's...doing better then that day at least..."

"I'm glad. What about you?"

"I'm...better. Me and Ouma are just friends, like you and Kaito...and I think I'm starting to get it in my head that...that's probably all we'll ever be." Shuichi admitted taking a glance at Kokichi, who was teasing Miu at the moment.

"Hey sidekicks guess what!!"

"Oh hey Kaito. What's up?"

"I've found the best place to go star gazing! All three of us can go and it'll be awesome! You guys are both free Friday night right?"

"Can't . I'm got kids to watch over..." Maki lied and the other 2 just nodded knowing what that really meant. That would've been the end of that conversation but....

"Harukawa is lying again!! A liar knows how to sniff out another, and I see a liar! I think she's actually going to kill-"

"You better shut your mouth right now or else..."

"Ouma what are you doing here?"

"I can't talk to my friend?" He asked pointing at Shuichi who just smiled nervously.
"Anyway...Momota! I've got a question to ask youuuuu!"

"Geez what is it?"

"Wow don't sound so upset...you get to talk to me!"

"Hurry and ask the question!" Kokichi sigh before a small smirk over took his face.

"Is there a reason you wanna go star gazing with one of them hmmm???"

"W-What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean! You wanna go mwah mwah with- hey!!" Kokichi was interrupted when Kaito suddenly dragged him out of the room. Kokichi tried to resist but he eventually gave up once they were in the hallway. Finally Kaito stopped turning to Kokichi with an annoyed face.

"Can you please shut up!! You can be annoying, but right now you're just pissing me off! I'm not interested in Maki anymore, I don't even know how you-"

"Uhh I wasn't talking about Harukawa. She was never interested in you anyway, so it would've never worked. You were so head over heels for her though!"

Kaito stood confused by why Kokichi was saying.
"What...? Then what did you-"

"I was talking about Saihara!"

"What?!" Kaito shouted surprised by what Kokichi just said. He just rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Wow. I knew before you? That's kinda sad. Well then...I think I'll let you figure it out yourself!!" Kokichi said with a small giggled before he skipped back to class leaving Kaito dumbfounded.

"Shuichi..? No no I-I mean I'm not even into guys! How could I ever like him? Ugh Ouma! You and your damn lies!" Kaito said talking to himself as he walked back where Shuichi and Maki where.

"What did he say?" Shuichi asked and Kaito just stared at him for a few seconds.

"He was just lying about something. That's all it was, a lie."

The small pink on his cheeks said otherwise.

~

As Kaito walked to Shuichi's house he couldn't help but think about what Kokichi had said earlier that week.