- Chapter Two -

Thoughts are wrote like this.

❗️⚠️ NO SHIPPING ⚠️❗️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY'S POV:

I went to bed again just to wake up to Ranboo. "Again..?" I mumbled. He made an enderman sound and sat down. "Hey big man. You really got to fix this." He stated back at me. I started to get a bit freaked out. "Hey man. I know you can't really hear me right now but would you please stop?" He moved from where he was standing next to my door. "You know what! I'll leave then." I threatened. When the other did nothing I left my room and walked downstairs.

When I reached the end of the stairs I checked to see if Ranboo was following. I could see him peaking his end from behind a corner. I chuckled. He started walking down the stairs and my amusement faded. I looked around for some way to get out of this situation. I decided to get myself some food. I saw Ranboo walk up next to me and look around the kitchen. I watched as his eyes landed on the knifes. My breathing speed up. I didn't know why but I felt like I was in danger. Ranboo took a knife and looked around again. I fell to the floor and made myself as small as possible. All I could think about was that he was going to kill like Dream did. I saw him grab a loaf of bread and cut a slice off. He handed me the slice and put away the other items.

I stared at the bread trying to let myself calm down. Ranboo looked at me with a worried expression. He helped me up and lead me back to my room. He wiped my eyes and I realized that I had been crying. His hand burned from the tears. "Ranboo! Stop, you're hurting yourself!" I whispered yelled as not to wake up Tubbo and Micheal. I lead him to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages. I started to wrap up his hand. "Don't do that again you idiot! You woke me up, scared me with a knife, got me some food..? And them hurt yourself comforting me!" I rambled. I finished and got up. I sighed. "Okay, big man. You need to go to bed and I will too. Good night." I said before I walked back to my room. When I was about to get into bed I realized that Ranboo had followed me. Whatever.. He got into the bed with me and fell asleep in a ball facing away from me. I slowly drifted off.
————————————————————————
429 Words