[1] Prologue

A/N: This happens a bit later after they board the Saint Venus, the luxury cruiser they have been riding towards the deserted island for all years so after y2v2 but earliest y2v3 time. Also in this reaction fic, the characters are from the universe or timeline where the KiyoKei confession didn't take place nor the near kiss during the 1st 2nd year special exam. Therefore, Ayanokouji is single and Ichinose, Karuizawa, Sakura, and other more have feelings for Ayanokouji but Ayanokouji is just prioritizing his convenience or primarily focusing in protecting his freedom while enjoying other things that a normal student experience and also it strays them away danger and didn't experience what Matsuo's family happened. Well, I hope you enjoy this typical yet not typical (still not sure if it is a bit original but I think it is hahaha ) reaction fic!

Ayanokouji's POV

The luxury cruise liner, Saint Venus. It was said to be the third-largest Japanese-registered ship on the ocean with a carrying capacity of over 700 passengers. A much larger luxury liner than the last years, Speranza, to accommodate all of the ANHS students along with the staff members and ship managers and workers. Just like the Speranza, it contains first-class restaurants, theaters for movie screening and live performances, pools, gym, cafes, game corners, and other amusement facilities. There are facilities that the Speranza didn't have but still it was as good as last year, if not better. Although we will have to take the 2-week Uninhabited Island Exam for all years, we will have to enjoy all of the services, facilities, and other more for a week if we survive the incoming special exam. Today is supposed to be a preparation day for the explanation of the exam, giving supplies, and the official start of the special exam and yet we're having an ominous sign that it will become more troublesome.

The four of us, Miyamoto, Hondou, Akito and I, have our phones ringing at the same time, the same happening in the Zodiac Special Exam. All of us look at each other and open our phones up. There I saw an email saying...

Attention to all students, please assemble at the xxx place within 30 minutes and bring your student id card. Anyone who arrives later than ten minutes after the said time may be penalized.

I asked Akito about the mail and it seems like we received the same mail as well with our other roommates. I whipped up some messages to Kei, Yousuke, and Horikita about the mail and before I can send it, an announcement can be heard.

Attention. This is an announcement to all students. All students should have received a message from the school. I know that what we said to you but this is also an unexpected event but this is an official event given by the government. As indicated in the mail, all students should assemble at xxx place within 30 minutes and bringing your student id card is necessary so don't forget it. We apologize for the sudden announcement but the event that will take place is an important one, please do not ignore it or else a penalty may be dealt to you. We repeat-

After hearing the announcement, I've heard some grunts from Miyamoto and Hondou while complying and I didn't continue what I wrote earlier as it was clear that all students receive the mail. As we're walking, Akito spoke up and asked something from me.

Miyake: Hey Kiyotaka, do you have any idea on what will happen later?

Ayanokouji: Nothing, I just hope that it wasn't a troublesome one like another special exam before we take the Island Exam.

With that, we ended our conversation and went our way to the designated place. Reaching the location, we were surprised at what was presented into our eyes. We were brought into a large cinema where all of the school officials and students can be accommodated. We also joined up with the rest of Ayanokouji Group within the line. The earlier students had their students' ID scanned and their homeroom teachers gave something to them and entered the theater. We're also asked by Haruka and others on what will happen but I answer it honestly but keep something. It's been giving me a really bad feeling that will affect my peaceful life but still I don't know why.