[5] First Day Pt. 2

Ayanokouji's POV

I don't like the entrance ceremony. A lot of first years think the same way.

"Nobody does." Hikigaya said

"Sadly, I can agree to that." Yukinoshita said.

"Although I understand the purpose of the ceremonies, I can't help but to feel a bit of that. *giggles*" Chitanda said.

'No, that's a total waste of energy.' Oreki thought.

"Hmm hmmm, I hate that. Standing for a long time." Ike said.

"That ceremony is oring" Yamauchi said.

The principal and the students are all thanking each other annoyingly, there's way too much standing, and it's a pain in the butt because there are too many troublesome things.

But that's not all I want to say.

"Ara~ it looks like he's gonna say something interesting, Auntie." Elder Shijou said.

"It looks like it." Shinomiya said

"I look forward to it, Ayanokouji-kun!" Hayasaka said besides me.

"Oh, oh, ohh looks like Kiyopon's saying something."

"Calm down, Haruka!" Keisei calmed her down

"Well, not that I can blame her, especially his statement earlier similar to being a kenja. " Akito said.

The entrance ceremony for the elementary, middle, and high school marks the start of one major trial for students.

"KUKUKU what's with this major trial b*llsh*t?"

"Yabaiii! It looks like so, like, so serious! So tense." Tobe said.

For the first few days after the entrance ceremony, students must make friends in order to enjoy the rest of their school life.

"Eh?" Almost all of the students present were surprised by this thoughts.

'Ahhh, it's that time. I don't have any problems with that but I wonder what this uncomfortable feeling is.' I thought.

If someone fails at this task, it is said that a miserable three years awaits them.

"Ha?! Pity you! Better thank Horikita-san for not abandoning you. " Someone from my class said.

"Is that so." I replied disinterestedly.

"So he's one of my kind, huh? Hahaha I feel better." Hikigaya said.

"Better not speak too soon, Hikigaya-kun." Yukinoshita said.

"Yeah, like, that ikemen have, like something common with you." Miura retorted.

"HAHAHAHA I feel bad for you, Ayanokouji-boy. When you have capability close to me, a perfect existence, there is nooooo need for any friends." Koenji spoke.

Following my principle of avoiding trouble, I think it would be best to make some friends and establish decent human relationships.

The day before, I tried to practice making friends because I was inexperienced.

'What plans does he have?' Hikigaya thought.

"Ah, what are you saying, Kiyopon? Are you really a loner in middle school? Even in elementary?"

"Ah, well, hmm." I answered.

"Hehhhh, it's a bit surprising. I thought someone like Ayanokoui-senpai isn't that kind of person. After all, Horikita-senpai kept him by her side and he has good friends." Yagami thought.