[2] Introductions

Ayanokouji POV

"Link Start!"

After Kuroo said that, a series of colored lights, figures, along with some texts were flashing right before me. Before I could comprehend it, I was entranced by the sight I'm seeing. We're once again in a theater. It seems like the seats were changed a bit as there were some vacant seats.

"Thank goodness, you're still one of my seatmates here, Ayanokouji-kun!" A familiar voice called out to me. It was from Ichinose and she's also sitting on the other side of my seat.

"It looks like it. Well, take care of me." I replied and she responded with a nod and a gleeful smile. I looked around more and it seems like the well-known persons in our school were located around me. And not too long, Kuroo appeared again but now he appeared as a living creature or human to be accurate.

"Hey! Once again, I'm Kuroo and I'll be the administrator of this 'event'. Let's stop these formalities and let's start the event." he stated. But someone raised their hand. "Ike? What's up?"

"The chairman said that there are people who are waiting for us. So who are they? Are they girls? Where are they?" Ike asked. Some of them were surprised at first that he took an initiative on asking that question but turned into disgust as she let out his desires.

"I'm getting to that, jeez. Then, I'll introduce them right now" Kuroo said. Some of the people are squealing and applauding, getting the crowd excited.

"Welcome them, first, the former student council president, Horikita Manabu!" As he said that, Elder Horikita appeared on the stage looking composed. It seems like he's been told about this mysterious event. But still on the appearance of the Elder Horikita, some students and faculty staff were glad to be reunited with Elder Horikita as he left his existence on the school and in the students here at TMANHS including me.

"Alongside with her secretary those days, Tachibana Akane!" Soon after, Tachibana-senpai appeared beside Elder Horikita. There is a bit of surprise present in her expression but composed after she sensed the presence of Elder Horikita beside her.

"And now we will welcome the 3 expellees from the second year. From the Sakayanagi's class A, Totsuka Yahiko." Sakayanagi appeared amused by this. She has the eyes of a girl who obtained a new toy.

"In Ryueen's Class B, Manabe Shiho." Ibuki clicked her tongue when she heard Manabe's name. It looks like she really has a bad relationship with her, huh? Kei also appears to be shaken but I whispered some words that will calm her down. I don't think she'll cause an uproar about Kei just because. I can also have Ryueen make her shut up a bit until I can formulate a concrete plan before Kei's past unravels.

"And also in the class of defectives! The one who got expelled of simping, Yamauchi Haruki!!!!" He introduced Yamauchi in a mocking way. Most of the people who had an idea on that laughed openly. Ike, Sudo, and also some of his friends were nagging and shouting about the introduction made for him. I don't think he'll take it back just because you shouted at him. After all, he said he's the administrator of this event so he has the freedom on how he will facilitate it. The three of them appeared consecutively seeing that they were transported into this place. After finishing, he lets them reunite with us.

The two people who were obsessed with Elder Horikita ran towards him. I also followed behind them as I wanted to greet him as well.

"Nii-san! Good to see you here." Horikita jumped at Elder Horikita and hugged him. Her sweet brother returned the hug and patter softly her head causing the senpai behind him to leak some of murderous aura. "Looks like you've been doing well, Suzune." he replied.

"Hello Horikita-senpai! Long time no see since graduation. It seems like you've been briefed of the event that will take place." Nagumo greeted Elder Horikita and asked a question. He answered with a nod.