CHAPTER 2

Life is beautiful in its own way,
Once you accept what life blesses you with, its really beautiful, but its not that easy to take it all like just saying it.
Still I hope for an angle to be send by God and to bring happiness to my depressing life.

ARAVIND'S POV

The day looks immensely beautiful but it failed to bring me happiness. Seeing my ma like this is really getting the hell out of me. I don’t spend a lot of time home after my ma was... Okay why spoil the beautiful day with the bad past, right?

I left home early. I had an important meeting in office then I have to go to Bandra to get few stuff from my best friend, Arun. Arun is always a fun loving guy. He enjoys his life, at times I feel jealous of him but indeed happy for him with all my heart.

The meeting went up to 3 tiring hours. After the meeting I didn’t have much at office so I left to meet Arun.

After collecting my stuff from Arun, I was heading to my car, before I could get into my Rolls Royce Ghost series II, a huge noise from somewhere close stopped me. I wonder what made such a huge noise. People started running frantically. I stopped one of the passer-by and asked him what the matter was, he told me it was because of a huge accident where two huge truck met with an accident and got blasted due to oil leakage, opposite to the bus stand.
I immediately ran to the area I was told and saw the disaster the accident created. The blast was huge it have caused the nearby vehicles to burn too. The scene was terrible, many were injured and few dead. People crying all around me, running frantically to save lives. I didn’t  delay more, I straight went to the bus-stand where the damage could be more, in fact devastated, so I decided to help people out there. Most of the people were already taken from there to the nearby hospitals. I thought there were no one but something caught my eyes. Some living thing struggling under a broken iron piece on one arm. I guess its a girl there. Is she hurt too badly. I thought as I ran to the pathetic girl.

I took the iron off her arm. The iron piece have caused her huge damage. Her left arm was hurt badly and was bleeding profoundly. “If she bleeds like this she would die” I thought. I slightly pulled her by her shoulder so I could see if the blast had caused any damage to the front side which made her kind of lay on my lap. Thankfully only her arm was hurt. I still can’t see her face, it was covered  with her hair and she was wearing a mask, “Maybe for the pollution here, but who in hell will suffer to this heat with the mask, man .” I thought.

She was wearing a black specs, had long lashes which I could see with her eyes closed. There was one thing about this girl which surprised me, she had less or no makeup.
“Still looks so beautiful” said my inner voice.
“And you still didn’t see her whole face" I retorted.
“I bet she is beautiful” again it said with a wink.
My trail of thoughts were cut when she winced in pain, still unconscious. I tapped her cheeks slightly to wake her up. Her eyelashes slowly opened, her eyes soon closed tight feeling the pain in her arm, and she winced in pain. For some unknown reason I hated to see her in pain. I could see her eyes for just a second still I noticed many details. She had a dark sapphire blue eyes and have applied kajal, which made it look more beautiful.
“Thank God she closed her eyes or else you would have fallen for that eyes” said the mischievous part in me.
I didn’t react to it because maybe it was correct. I would have fallen for that eyes if she saw me for a little more longer.

I pushed all those thoughts and solely concentrated on her. She was still in pain. I had to do something. She was again falling unconscious, I can’t let that happen. I again tapped her cheeks this time she kind of gained her consciousness. She again opened her eyes, this time, longer. She looked confused, maybe thinking who this stupid man is? Why is he so close to me? But what she did next actually surprised me, she smiled, I guessed as her skin near her eyes wrinkled and cheeks lifted inside the mask. It was perhaps ‘am I still alive' smile.

One smile and you changed
The way I see life!