CHAPTER 12

ARAVIND’S POV

When Adiya convinced me to not go in with her to meet that Bulldog I was kind of angry with her but when we met that bastard in one of the corridors I was beyond furious for the way he spoke to Adiya. I didn’t know what he was mentioning about all I knew was, that hurt Adiya so much to make her numb.

I wanted to kill that man for putting Adiya in that state but right now all I cared about was, Adiya. I had to shake her to bring her back to her senses. After few minutes she saw me but I could tell she was still numb. I didn’t have a choice so I carried her from there to find a calmer place. Thankfully Hayan came running behind me and took me to their work place. I told Hayan to not allow anyone here and also tell them not to ask anything of what they saw or heard to Adiya or to anyone.

When she told me that Bulldog was her DAD I actually wanted to kill him. I knew she lived alone. Not even once she have been worried about her experiences or anything else, the only thing which hurt her was her so-called dad. First she was almost dead because of him then she was hurt and now she was bleeding inside. She almost went through a panic attack or something. I really wanted to calm her but didn’t know what to do. When I saw her calming automatically when I hugged her I thought that was the right thing. I let her cry how much ever she wanted.

When she was finally alright and told me she wanted to eat chocolate I was doubting she was still feeling bad but just hid her feelings and pain from me but when I pulled her to look at her and for her to know I was serious I saw she was okay maybe not completely fine. She will never be completely fine maybe.

She started eating her chocolate like that is the last time she is eating it. My fingers and lips were itching to get a bite of the chocolate she was having right now. I gave up and stole her chocolate only to get my angry bird back. She was actually looking like a cute angry cow ready to hit me anytime. I really loved getting this girl angry for these small things. She looked so cute when she was angry. I stole her whole chocolate box this time she shouted “You Devil!!!” for some reason I liked that endearment. Now don’t ask how does devil become an endearment. She tried a lot to get hold of her heaven on earth but she couldn’t. She gave up and moved back and made such a cute and innocent puppy look. Now who can resist tell. I can’t pull her leg anymore nor can I resist from kissing her. I placed the chocolate box on her hand and slightly pecked her cheeks. She turned crimson, I loved the way I affected her. She didn’t push me or slap me which I expected but simply stood, frozen. I left not wanting to get her more crimson and look cute. If that happens I can’t resist myself so I left making an excuse to call the others.

When I came back I saw her hugging Hayan and when she probably heard me or saw me she shut the book which she was having. I was so curious to know what that was, of course. Before I could ask her what it was one idiot came asking me something. I replied in my cold tone and irritated that I couldn’t find the reason. The whole time I kept myself cold even from her to at least show I was irritated, but she didn’t even take it like anything wrong. She behaved like it was something very normal. Later all of us started to leave. I secretly asked Jaiden to go take a picture of whatever she was hiding from me and I was in front of her sight so that she doesn’t doubt anything.

I was about to leave from there when I felt someone’s gaze on me. I turned and was not at all surprised to see Adiya. She looked pained and I didn’t take too long to understand why. We wouldn’t be able see each other after this. We met only for this project. I just smiled and got into my car.

When I reached office I received a message from Jaiden. It was an image. Time to know what you were hiding my angel. I didn’t even realise I was calling her as angel, it didn’t feel wrong anyways. The image was loading and my heartbeat started to race. It finally loaded. Before I could see the image someone was at the door, my dad. I kept my phone aside. “Hi Pa!” I greeted him. “Hello darling son! How was the meeting with the Sharma’s and was his employees okay and what about the advertisement?” He kept firing his questions and I kept quiet. “Yes Pa, it was really good and for his employees, the creativity department was good, I can’t comment on the others. The advertisement details will be send to us by evening like how they are going to advertise and also a name suggestion for our perfumes-“ I paused then continued “- will that be fine?” He was thinking over that. “Do you think they will come up with a good name?”
“I don’t have the belief on Mr. Sharma but I believe Adiya and her team would come up with a good name. Anyways it’s just a suggestion if we want we can take it that’s all” I said nonchalantly and got back with the files I had. “Who is this Adiya?” he asked stressing on her name, meaning he wants all the details about her. I had to tell him I didn’t have any other go. Of course I skipped the parts when I kissed her and about her family and her so-called dad. I told him everything sipping our coffee. “She seems interesting and good. Bring her home once.” I spat the coffee hearing him to bring her home. “Pa, it’s nothing like what you think and we are just friends. We rarely meet Pa, so don’t go so far of me bringing her home! I don’t even know if we would meet again” I said, little sad that I won’t probably meet her again. The matter I get so tensed is that my dad is thinking she is my girlfriend. I knew that because dad have never asked me to bring any of my friends especially my female friends home. “Yes, yes, just friends.” He said blowing out an exhausted breath. I didn’t answer him not wanting to get into any argument or worse he makes me accept my feelings. I really don’t want to put her into all of these mess of my life and I know how I am, if I hurt her in some way it would hurt me more. I know my temper better. She is already carrying a huge burden I don’t want her to face even more of that. I exactly don’t know what is the problem between those two but I could tell it was something big, huge.

“Accept your feeling soon Aravind. Before its too late. I’m warning you, guys will not leave such a girl so be sensible and get hold of her before someone takes her off.” With that dad left my cabin putting me into a hell of thoughts. Neither could I accept whatever he said nor could I deny it. She is one of a kind, a precious gem which no guy would leave when he finds it.

Accept your feelings before it’s too late!