Untitled Part 3

The three piled into the compartment with Luna and Neville. Hermione hoisted her trunk up unto the shelf above and sat down between Ron and Harry. Luna sat across from the beside Neville reading the quibbler upside down with strange glasses on her face. " Errr..Luna?" Harry asked. She looked up from her book with a dreamy expression on her face. " Yes Harry?" " You do know that you are reading that upside down, right?" Luna laughed. " The article I'm reading in here is upside down. If I wear these special glasses, I can see magical creatures!" She went back to reading her article. " Oh " was all Harry said. 

" How was your summer, Neville?" Hermione asked. The boy looked up at Hermione. " Better than usual! Gran got me a new plant for my birthday." He pulled something out of a dark drawstring bag. " It's called a  Mimbulus Mimbletonia. They're very rare, I don't know how Gran managed to get another! " He put it back in his bag. " I thought you already had one of those mimble.. things" Ron said. " I do." Neville replid. " Only that one was too big to take to Hogwarts. Grans gonna take care of it. " I'm going to send her a letter after the feast" 

"Oh I nearly forgot about the feast" Ron said. " I look forward to it every year". He  rubbed his stomach to emphasiz his words. " Oi, what time is it? Shouldn't the trolly be coming around soon?" Harry looked at his watch. "Still got about half an hour " He said. Ron groaned. " I can't make it that long." Hermione rolled her eyes. " Honestly Ron stop being such a baby. Read a book, it will distract you" And with that she buried her face back in her own book" 

Ron exchanged a glance with Harry. " What's gotton into her, mate?" He said. Harry just laughed. " Well your being a bit annoying. " Ron's face held a look of mock offense. " I am not annoying!" Hermione put her book down. " I am going to change into my robes. " Yeah me to" Hary agreed. Hermione reached up and pulled her trunk down. She skimmed through it's neatly ordered contents until she found her black hogwarts robs. she pulled them on and sighed. " It feels so good to be back in my robes." " Yeah definetly does" Said Harry. Everyone else murmered an agreement. 

Ron stretched and yawned. " Has it been half an hour yet ?" He said through his yawn. " Ron it's been ten minutes" Hermione said. " Only ten minutes? Blimey it feels like it's been an hour!" Harry laughed as he felt his stomach growl. " I'm with you there mate." 

" I wonder who the defense against the dark arts teacher is going to be this year. Do you think Dumbledore found one?" Harry asked. Hermione peaked up from her book "I don't know. As long as it isn't another ministry officail" She said. 

" I don't think all the people at the ministry are bad." Neville said. " I mean Ron's dad is alright. Umbridge was just a bad exmple. " Hermione's face turned red. " Of course I know that not all of them are bad I just ment.. uhmm.."  she stuttered. " It's okay Hermione. " Neville laughed. " We know you didn't mean any harm by it. "

"Umbridge was more than a bad examle. She was evil." Ron said. "  Look what she did to Harry's hand!" Ron exclaimed. "What happend to your hand, Harry?" Questioned Luna.  " Oh..nothing .. It just.." He sunk into his seat. " Don't tell them it was nothing, Harry! Show them what the evil witch did to you.!" Ron nudged Harry in the ribs. Harru sighed and put of his hand, where the faint words were still etched into his skin. Neville and Luna gasped. " I didn't know she did that!" Neville said. His face was white. " It doesn't matter now " Harry said. " It happened last year. " He looked out the window. Hermione looked at him with a frown on her face. 

Suddenly Ron perked up. " What's that I hear?" He said. " It's the trolley!" Everyone in the room imediatly fished their money out of their pockets. When the trolley stopped off at there compartment Ron was the first one in the line with his order. "...and chocolate frogs please" He finished. Harry was next. He grabbed his stuff and waited for the rest of them to finish ordering. They all brought their sweats and pilled them into one pile on the bench. 

Ron grabbed a chocolate frog. He opened it up took the card out and sighed. " Same as usual. I probably got about a hundred of these." He put the frog in his mouth and started chewing. 

Never late, their compartment door opened and there stood Malfoy and his goons Crabbe and Goyle. " Look here" Malfoy sneered " It's potty  and his friends, Weaslby and ..." He squinted. " Is that a beaver with a dead bush on it's head!" Crabbe and Goyle laughed grunting laughs. " I think it is! Blimey I didn't think such ugly creatures existed ! Even in the magic world! " Ron and Harry jumped off their seats, forgeting their wands. But before they could lay a hand on Malfoy, Hermione beat them to it. " Pretrifcs totalas!" She shouted.   Malfoy stiffened and fell over. Crabbe and Goyle backed off, looking scared. They grabbed Malfoy's body and carried him back to their compartment. Hermione sat back down and continued to read her book as if nothing had happened. But Harry seen the red rims around her eyes and the flushed look in her face. Everyone else in the compartment had amazed looks on their faces. " Hermione.." Neville trailed off. Usually Hermione was the one to stop the fights from happening, but this time she hadn't. 

Harry tried to distract everyone from what just happened. " So.. what was everyone's OWL grades?" Neville sat up. " I got outstanding in herbology! Gran was so proud of me!" That seemed to ditract Hermione. " That's amazing, Neville!" Neville blushed and grinned. " Thanks." He said. " What about you, Luna?" "  Oh I did alright. I got a few E's and a few O's" She said dreamily. " We should be arriving at hogwarts soon. " Harry said checking his watch. Hermione sat up and put her book down. " That's right. We still have the prefect meeting to attend." 

A/N: Two chapters in one day! I hope people start reading this because I want to continue! Please leave a review if you are reading it. It would mean so much to me!