Hosgmead trip with a Slytherin.

Hermione's week passed slowly, and she couldn't wait for Saturday so she could go to Hogsmead with Draco, her boyfriend. She smiled at that. Saturday finally appeared and and Hermione was getting ready to go meet Draco. It was chilly out, so she grabbed her jacket and Gryffindor scarf and left to meet Harry and Ron at the great hall for breakfast. She pushed open the doors and took a seat at the table between Harry and Ron.

"You're late, Hermione, we thought something must of happened to you!" Ron said.

"What do you mean I'm late? I'm never late it's.." She glanced at her watch. "Sweet Merlin is it really that late?" She cried.

"Yeah. we have to go in a few minutes. Let's go line up now so we can go faster." All three of them stood up from the bench and walked into the line behind Filch.

"Your not supposed to be here until 9:30 " He sneered.

"We thought we would get here early, you know beat the rushing crowd. "Hermione said.

Filch was about to reply, but Draco interrupted. "Is that why they call you the brightest witch of our age? Because you know how to,and I quote Beat the rushing crowd?" He made quotation marks in the air.

Ron turned around and glared at Draco. "Shut up, Malfoy!"

"Relax, Weasl. I'm not going to do anything. " He smirked. "Yet." He added.

Harry turned around to fly at Draco with his fists, but Hermione caught him. " Harry no! He's not worth it!" Harry stopped pulling and glanced at Hermione. "Your right, sorry." He glared menacingly at Draco. Hermione shot him a stern glare to.

Harry, Hermione and Ron got their permission to leave at walked out the front doors down to Hogsmead. " Where do you want to go first?" Harry asked.

" Well I wanted to go see the new Chudley Cannons posters at the quidditch store, want to go?" He asked.Harry nodded."Yeah sure I'll go. Err what about you Hermione? Want to come with us?"

Hermione shook her head. This was the perfect oppurtunity to go to the abrary. " No thanks. You two go ahead. I'll go to the library. See you later! " She waved her hand and walked down to the library. she had some words to exchange with Draco.

A/N: Sorry it's short.