Day 1: 100 Days of Minecraft But It's Real?! (NOT FAKE)

"The Ender Dragon."

sigh

"What about it?"

"It's been corrupted."

"What?"

"Yes. Sir you know what happens to the real world when this happens."

"Of course I do."

"How do you plan to fix this?"

"I have my eyes on someone."

"Who is this someone?"

"His last name is Minecraft."

"I see."

                                                                                                -----------

Phil let out a sigh as he closed his stream, he had finished his stream where he played on his Minecraft world. Finally finishing his long term project of building the Ocean Monument build he had planned and hoped to finish a long time ago.

He leaned onto his chair, stretching his hands in the air. It was painful to build for hours, nonetheless also talking to the chat. He let out yawn as he did that. Almost dozing off, until he heard a weird noise. A static like sound that turned into a swoosh. He noticed a bright white light now bouncing off him as he looked to the ground, beneath his chair was a magic circle of some sort, and he noticed in the middle was aMinecraft dirt block. White particles floated around him as he looked to his hands in panic, feeling himself fade away. Engulfed by the light, everything blurred, his senses gave up.

Until, snap.

The next thing he knew Phil was floating. It seemed like a purpled-blackish void, devoid of anything. Nowhere to stand just to float. 

"What the hell?!" He screamed, as he made swimming like motions to try and move through this strange void.

"Hello." A voice spoke.

Phil shook, he turned around to see someone. White robes that covered the person's face and a yellow halo that hung above his head. Phil felt as if he was dreaming right now. This all should be a dream, none of this should be real. It's not possible, right? 

"Where am I?!" Phil screamed at the person. 

"In a void I created." The person responded. 

"You created?" He asked. 

The person sighed, "let me explain.." the person spoke. "I am who you call, "Notch" creator of Minecraft, ring a bell?" 

"Yeah, of course it rings a bell, I play that game." Phil replied, annoyed with this guy. There was no way he was Notch right? This all had to be some crazy dream.

"Good, almost scared that the teleportation  might have did something!" The other person joked.

Phil jerked back at that statement, just how dangerous was that teleporting thing- wait, was this even a dream at this point?

"Alright, I'm Notch. I may look old on Earth but since I'm like a..Demi-God, I am actually quite young." The person, Notch, said.

"Is this a dream?" Phil asked. 

"It's not, pinch yourself!" Notch happily replied.

Phil sighed at the childish way of figuring things out, but it was the best way indeed. So he pinched himself on the cheek, just like any cartoon character would. And nope, he wasn't dreaming. That hurt. 

He freaked out a bit knowing that this wasn't a dream, this was real. Notch was a Demi-God and he's in another dimension with him for who knows what reason. 

"There seems like you figured it out!" Notch exclaimed happily.

"Yes, I did. This is freaky." Phil replied, exclaiming his fright in that sentence.

"Relax, I'll explain to you things real quick!" Notch cheered. "I'm a Demi-God. I have my own domain, or universe...and in that one some people called the Glitch Union...who wants to destroy the balance..they hurt my ender dragon and I need someone to kill it-" 

"Repeat that?" Phil asked, not believing what he just said.

"I need you to kill that Ender Dragon in 100 Days or else that world dies and so does yours!" Notch exclaimed in reply.

Yeah what did he just say?

"What the fuck mate." Phil said. "You can't just tell me that and expect me to soak it in." He continued, sighing. 

"Sorry, sorry...it's REALLYY urgent." Notch exclaimed, prolong his 'really' like a child.

"What is this other world anyways? And what does this have to do with our world. And is this world fuckin' Minecraft?"  He asked.

"Erm, so many questions." Notch shook his head. "This other world is Minecraft, it's also my domain. That's why this has got to do with your world as well! They're inter linked and meaning, your world will also be destroyed." He huffed. 

Phil was still trying to take that all in, but the other just started to speak again.

"And I created Minecraft because it's needed to show a link...I made mine as subtle as possible and not too much like the other world." Notch added. "And that's why you're going, these people can't really defeat the dragon. I need to send in a special one, your world are those 'special ones'. And I can really only send one at a time, so you're first." 

"But why me?" Phil asked.

"You're the exceptional Minecraft player." Notch replied, just rolling as he floated in this void.

"I see...so I'll have to save this world in order to save mine, and do it in 100 days?"  

"Yes, that's it! Do you accept?" 

When a literal God asks you save the world that you love and another, it's a bit hard to say no. The fate of two worlds depends on this, so who is he to be selfish and say no? His family, his loved ones, people important to him live in this world. So he should protect it, for the ones he loves. 

"Sure." Phil said.

Notch perked up, standing up right. "Alrighty then! You'll be looking like your fanfiction self and have wings too! A nifty communicator comes along with this package as well." He exclaimed, as if he was promoting a product of some sort.

Phil took note of all of that. It was really sweet, at least it would make his time in this world a bit easier. If it was more similar to Minecraft and it's concepts to that would be even better. 

And with a snap on a finger, the familiar magic circle appeared once more beneath his feet. Now sporting a purple look as he felt the same light engulf him again, slowly fading, getting used to this feeling for some reason as his vision blurred.

His vision blurred once more as he felt the sharp blades on grass prick on his back. He felt the winds blow through his hair, and the sound of leaves shaking in the wind and animals nearby. He got up, almost falling down but opening his wings on instinct, that's right. He had those. 

He stood up, looking at the world around him. He was in a grassy plain, with a forest on the left and right. In front of him was a giant mountain with the whitest snow on top. He stood beside a tree and put his hand on it for balance, he still felt dizzy after that teleportation thing. Down below, at the foot on the mountain sat a village, with nice houses of cobble and oak logs and plank. The front was also farm land as he watched kids run around and horses tow a wagon filled with wheat. 

The wind blew once more as Phil thought to himself. This really was a new world, a world he had to save. He took a deep breath, he needs to save this world.

Or else everything he loves will disappear.