Day 3: Doing Techno's Work

Phil instantly woke up again. Today was the day he'd go caving. So Phil put on his armour, grabbed touchers.

Brought a bunch of pickaxes and food. So he went down into the caves. Phil found some iron on the way down to.

After mining for awhile and coming out with only 2 diamonds. "Why the f*ck is finding diamonds so hard?!" Phil exclaimed.

He groaned out his stress. As he walked out of the cave Phil orginized his inventory. He's going to probably sell them.

He also had some diorite which if he remembers correctly is a trade to. Phil went back to his mountain just to cook everything.

Phil looked at the communicator on his wrist. Day 3 popped up. "I am only of Day 3?" Phil asked. "Feels like it's been a week." 

Phil checked what else the thing could do. It showed cords and a bunch of other stuff. Like the town's name, the biome he's in.

Even the current mayor of the town he was near it also showed the kingdom and who is the king. Phil read this information.

There seemed to be a bunch of new stuff to. Phil just sat down. He sighed. But then again this is kind of like Minecraft.

"Ok I should just adventure." Phil said standing up. Phil started getting ready. Getting food, tourches, blocks and even more.

He even brought a bed. It was a rather essential thing. Phil walked out of his house. He somehow managed to create a lock.

It was a new thing he found in the crafting  table. He locked his doors and so he went of. Phil adventured the forest behind him.

He heard cows mooing beside him. The leaves covering a bit of the forest. He found some flowers on the way there.

Phil picked them up. It would be useful for bees. He countinued and eventually found a Taiga biome. "Well this is new." Phil said.

Then his communicator beeped. The words, 'Entering new teritory: New zone discovered Tiaja.' "So there is a town near by?" Phil asked.

Cords flashed on the screen. "That's how far the village is." Phil stretched. "Well traveling somewhere else wouldn't hurt." 

Phil walked to the cords that flashed. He looked at his communicator sometimes to check if he was going to the right direction.

That's when he cam across the village.  It looked nice. The buildings were made out of a lot of spurce. Trees loomed over the village a bit.

It had a different asthetic from the village he was in. The place was severely different from the town he lived close by.

Phil walked on the cobble paths looking at the village. There seemed to be a lot of things. But little people.