The Past

A/N I'm sorry to have been gone for so long, I know you simps are needy and here y'all go. Someone in the comments called me author- san and whoever it was, I want to say that you are the love of my life <33
_______________________________________

After that you longed more and more to talk with The Lady. You wanted to know more about her. More about how she ended up in your ocean, fighting for her life.

It was a sunny morning, you hoped that someone would come by the ocean for a swim or to fish, yet no one showed up.

After what happened with your Lady, they lost about one third of their village so you think they would be distant from it.

You didn't fuss though, after that incident you had many bodies in stock.

You were swimming around under water since you had nothing else better to do, and you spot some clams. You knew there were shiny pearls inside so you grab one and push out the beautiful white pearl. Maybe you could make a bracelet or something for your Lady?

You took more of the clams and got more pearls. You had about five and swam to look for more.

After some time and a long ways away from the shore you collected just enough to make a bracelet. You made it bigger than your wrist since the Lady was sizes bigger than you.
You found some spare thin rope and somehow put everything together to make a beautiful bracelet.

Now with it done you needed to wait for the Lady herself.

After hours had passed you began to give up. Maybe she just disliked you or thought you are freaky looking?

More time had passed and it was getting dark. You weren't holding on for hope anymore.

However suddenly you heard a rustle. You turn to it and as your eyes adjust to the darkness you see..

-My Lady! - you shout.
She turns with a baffled look.
- Please keep it down, and good evening.
- Oh sorry, I was waiting for you for so long and I got excited. - you say getting closer to the shore and she does as well.
- You were waiting for me? How so? - she looks puzzled.
- I made you this bracelet, and wanted to ask you something. - you gave her the shiny bracelet and she held it in her hands.
- You made this for me? Thank you, I- I don't know what to say, - a hint of rose appeared on her cheeks as she studied the souvenir. - and what did you want to ask me, dear?
- Well this is probably personal, but I wanted to know your past. More importantly why did you end up in my ocean? It's okay if you aren't comfortable with speaking about it.

She stayed silent for a moment.

- I guess it wouldn't hurt to speak. This will be quite long so brace yourself.

She sat down on a big boulder nearby and you swam a little out of water to be by her feet.

- I live in a castle nearby, with my three daughters. We aren't human. We carry a blood disease which makes us consume the blood and flesh of humans. In turn we are powerful, yet my daughters are weak to the cold. We terrorize this village and take in the villagers daughters and give them a job as maidens. They cook, clean, entertain and when their time comes we consume them. In turn the families get somewhat of protection from the lycans. Of course not for forever, I guess till their natural doom or someone else's doing, - she sighs and runs her fingers through her hair - well little did I know the villagers were sending spies to my employ. They were plotting to send in as many young girls to figure out what I do with them and where I keep my treasure and secrets, - she looks over to you and sees your curiosity peak - they didn't find anything, don't worry. My daughters and I keep very close eyes upon any employee. Very soon after I overheard the maidens chit chat and found out about their plan. Let's say they never returned home, - she smirks - so after that the village found out what happened to their daughters and tried to poison me. One of the maidens, sadly the one I trusted most, betrayed me and poisoned my wine bottles. They put me into a boat and sent me into the ocean. They thought that I would succumb to the sirens voice and drown to death, - her face softens and she giggles slightly - if it weren't for you I probably would have been dead. Im pretty sure you can figure out why they were so upset to see me alive.

- I-I'm really sorry that you had to go through that my Lady. Although I'm glad to see you alive.

- So am I, Dear. Anyhow I think it's getting quite late. Thank you for the gift.

- Yep, no worries my Lady, have a fine evening!

- You as well. - she walks away patting her dress to get rid of any sand.

You have never felt such empathy for a person before. Even if she is a killer, you know she does it to survive as do you. You feel you truly understand where she is coming from.

You hope to see more of her soon.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the long break, vacation is truly a hard task ( that was sarcastic LMFAO)

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed the more past focused chapter.