Turning a new chapter

HOLY HELL
It's been months, hasn't it?
Sorry sorry haha:'  )

Anyhow, new garbage, let's get into it!
______________________________________

The castle was beautiful. Statues of women and intricate vases decorated the halls and a big chandelier lit the room in a deep orange.

- It's right in here, dear. Are you ready?

- Ready as I'll ever be, my Lady.

She carried you through a darker hall and opened the door with one hand, half holding you, half twisting the door knob.

The door opened with a creak and the Lady bent down under it.

And that was when you saw it. The gorgeous blue water covered most of the floor. You almost let go of your Lady's neck in shock.

- Is it to your liking?

- It's more than to my liking, my Lady, thank you!!

You hugged your arms even tighter around her and pressed your head to her bosom.

She smiled down at you

- That's good to hear, my dear, let's get you into it then.

She unwrapped the towel and let you easily slide into the pool.

Instantly any pain disappeared. Your tail felt fresh and new and you flowed through the water like air.

It was wonderful. Surprisingly, there was way more room than you thought there would be.

You popped your head out of the water and smiled.

- I'm glad to call this place home.

Your Lady's eyes glowed with intrigue and when you said those words she almost jumped in to hug you.

It's true however, you are glad to call this place home. Apart from the deep pool of fresh cold water, the room was decorated with various flowers and vines. It made the room feel fresh and light.

- Thank you, my Lady, I am truly shocked by how amazing this room is.

- That's good to hear darling.
She said with a smile

- I'll leave you to it then

And with that she left the room, closing the creaking door behind her.

_______________________________________

You were swimming around and jumping out of the water for fun when you heard giggling coming from further away.

You were confused because it definitely wasn't your Lady and she hadn't told you about anyone else residing in the castle.

Suddenly the doors opened and three young women with sickles swarmed into the room, almost falling into the water.

- So you're the new plaything.
One of them spoke

You peeped your head out of the water.
- Uhm hi?

- Can you do tricks?!
The redheaded woman asked, excitement filling her face.

- Sure I can

- Show us!

You began jumping out of the water like a dolphin to show off your tail, doing flips and tricks that your parents taught you before they passed.

OHHhhh!!!
The redhead jumped with excitement.

-Okay, fish on the menu tonight?
The brunette smiled sickenly.

-HEY! I heard that!
You squeaked.

Now thinking about it, why did your Lady bring you here? Truly someone as wealthy and beautiful wouldn't choose you. If it was just a friendship, you wanted much more. Maybe your Lady planned to sell you or worse turn you into a pate of sorts?

Doubts flowed through your head like the ships you'd seen during a storm.

-Fish lady? Heeellloooooo???

A voice brought you back and you popped your head out of the water slightly.

-Oh she's alive. Damnit.

It's that damned brunette again.

-She's joking, she loves you.
The redhead smiled.

-She sure makes it believable.
You awkwardly grinned.
-Could I have your names?

-Oh! Right, uhm I'm Bella, the menace is Daniela and the cynical one is Cassandra.

-Ah okey, lovely names, I'm Y/N.

-Not a lovely name.
Cassandra deadpanned.

-Can you calm down, we are trying to make a friend here.

-Dani, I'm only protecting us. Who knows, she could be a spy for hunters or something worse.

-Okay, I don't know who the hunters are, but I assure you I don't work for some fish mafia.

-How can I trust you? Listen fishy, I have no clue why Mother rolled in some sorta mermaid in here, but I think you should get going. You have no place in this castle and I assure you that whatever Mother was thinking wasn't in your favor.

Cassandra huffed and dragged her sisters with her out of the room.

A salty tear rolled down your cheek and mixed with the water below. It's true. How could you have been so stupid? A royal falling for a siren, a sea witch. Even fairytales didn't make stuff like this up. Cassandra is right, you have no place here. These are high-class people and you are an outcast. Your Lady doesn't feel anything for you, all this is a lie, she's plotting something for sure and-

-Dear, what's wrong?

You turned around to see Lady Dimitrescu standing near the edge of the pool.

-I should leave. I don't belong here.

-Whatever are you on about? You just got here.
She said, worry in her eyes.

-You're a royal, you're wealthy, beautiful and you could easily have anything or anyone you want, I know I'm not it. Your daughters don't like me and you're probably thinking of the best recipe for me as we speak. If you wanted to fry me up, probably could have just said so, why you lead me on will forever be a mystery to me, and I...i-

Tears were falling down your cheeks and a lump in your throat had formed.

-Wha- I don't understand. You think I am planning to eat you?! You think I paid for this room to be built just for you, so I could eat you?! I..I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I don't plan to eat you or anything, I truly love you and I wanted you to be close to me. I'm sorry about my daughters, they don't trust easily, but I can assure you that in time they will grow fond of you. I love you Y/N.. please don't leave...

She fell to her knees by the edge of the pool and burst into tears.

You froze for a few seconds before silently swimming to her. You took her hands off of her face and cupped them gently. Her red and puffy eyes met yours.

-I love you too. I'm sorry I doubted you, my Lady.

-Alcina.

-Hm?

-My name is Alcina.
She smiled slightly.

-Pretty name for a pretty lady.
You smirked.

-Please Y/N. Kiss me.

_______________________________________

ANDDDD CUT!

I just want to thank everyone for putting up with my absolute bs and encouraging me to continue writing chapters. I rlly couldn't have done it without your support. Writers block is a pain in the ass, but we pull through. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and it was worth the wait. 

Also I was typing this whole thing with nails cuz i just got them done and god is it a pain in the ass.

Very fucking sincerly, Author-san