❈ eleven ❈

By the time the older hyungs have went out and bought the supplies for the surprise they were having, with Taehyung being in charge of watching over the small boy as he took a nap, the others were currently at the mall, finishing up with buying the stuff they needed, that is until a familiar face caught Jin's eye from a far.

"G-Guys! I think that was her!" Jin whispered as he pointed somewhere far, leaving the rest confused. "Is your eyesight really that clear? Who is 'her'?" Yoongi asked as he squinted his eyes towards the direction Jin pointed at, only seeing but just a crowd of shoppers. 

"The magic girl!" Jin whispered as the five of them, currently disguised top to bottom, hiding their faces with caps and masks and shades.

"I-I swear I saw her for a brief second by the escalator, why don't we just follow and see?" Jin whispered to which his fellow members agreed.

"We do need to have a lead on that person, I have asked the venue staffs for the information about the ones who went there during our fansign, but it's kind of hard to obtain as I've heard." Namjoon sighed.

"But why? can't they just look at their tickets?" Jimin asked as the five of them were brisk walking towards the location their eldest hyung pointed at.

"We have laws, I guess that protects the information and all that so it's kind of hard to collect them, according to the staff I asked." Namjoon said as he too, squinted his eyes over his mask and cap to try and see where the extraordinary girl from their fansign was.

"But it isn't impossible, right?" Hoseok asked

"It isn't, but it requires quite some time, since we had alot of fans coming during that fansign." Namjoon sighed again.

"It doesn't help that each and anyone from us didn't even bother asking her name like we do to others. I just remembered that we signed her album, no request of a name at all." Yoongi said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, but I do remember her face. We all do right?" Jin said as they reached the place where he saw a glimpse of the girl, sighing as he looked through the stores. "A Children's Store?" Namjoon said as he observed where they were.

"She can't probably be here, right? She looked too young to be a mom." Hoseok said and Jimin crossed his arms. "That's kind of judgmental, hyung." Jimin said

"Hey, isn't that a compliment though?"

The five of them were interrupted when Jimin's phone rang, A picture of their second youngest with the contact name being "Soulmate" popped up on the screen and the five of them paled as they went to an area with no other people around.

Jimin answered the call, and put it on speaker for all of them to hear.

"Hey, Jungkook's awake and has been looking for the five of you." Taehyung said as he opened the camera and showed Jungkook who was playing with Yeontan.

"How'd they become friends?" Yoongi asked as they cooed at the sight.

"Persuasion." Taehyung replied with a chuckle.

"You guys gotta get home quicker, Jungkook's hungry" Taehyung whined to the phone, and suddenly a stomach growling was heard over the phone. "Okay, maybe I'm also hungry as well." Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"Okay, Okay we're going to a McDonalds later. What would you want?" Jimin asked his friend.

"A burger and Oreo McFlurry." Taehyung replied.

"Really? Not even our BTS meal?" Namjoon laughed and Taehyung shook his head. "I'm still sad they didn't include the Oreo McFlurry to it." Jimin rolled his eyes and ended the call. "Okay, We'll just get that for Jungkookie. See you."  "Don't forget the cake!" Jimin ended the call and the five of them started looking around and Jin just sighed

"Maybe she got away by now. Let's just hope that Our staffs can track every name who went to our fansign that day soon." Jin said and the five of them nodded as they all went to leave the place.

Meanwhile...

Jihae suddenly sneezed as she was looking at the stacks of coloring books in the store.

"Huh, weird." She muttered to herself as she continued browsing through different children's books as well.

(╹◡╹)♡

hello 👋  just a short quick update 💜

sorry for the long wait    ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ