❈ one ❈

The seven young boys were lined up, sitting infront of a long table that was occupied by several Albums, pens, markers, and small gifts from the fans.

"Jungkook-Oppa!" A girl shouted by the crowd. The seven of them looked up, finding the source of the voice.

"Yes?" The maknae chuckled as he answered back. The rest of his hyungs were shocked.

"Jungkook-Oppa is a man now,He wants to be called Oppa now!" The girl who was infront of Jin whispered as she looked at the maknae who was at the other end of the table, dreamily. Jin pouted as he glanced towards the youngest who was holding hands with the fangirl infront of him, The girl kept chanting "Jungkook-Oppa" over and over again, Even though she looked like she was older than Jin himself.

Jin pouted and sighed as he looked at their maknae, the once cute and adorable maknae who followed them around like a little puppy became so manly, even surpassing the older ones with how he matured. "What's the matter, Oppa?" Jin snapped back to reality, He was in a fanmeeting and the young petite girl infront of him rested her head on top of her hands as she waited for her idol to sign her album.

Jin smiled warmly as he shook his head, not wanting her to worry about him. "I-It's just that I kinda miss when Jungkookie was younger," The girl tilted her head to the side and Jin panicked as he waved his hands infront of him. "What I mean is, that I miss how cute he was back then, He always relied so much with us because he was so shy, but look at him now," Jin smiled as he glanced towards the maknae, who was winking at the fangirl infront of him while holding both of her hands.
"We still love him so much but it's kinda like we raised him, seeing him mature so fast makes me miss how he used to be back then" The girl infront of him smiled.

"Do you think the other members think this way too?" The girl asked as she held onto Jin's right hand.

"Well, the thought might've been in their minds, but I really couldn't tell. Ask them for me." Jin winked at her and the girl infront of him could possibly just melt.

The line progressed and Hoseok faced the girl who was with Seokjin earlier.

"Hi! How are you today?" Hoseok smiled brightly at the girl and she giggled at how bright Hoseok's personality is. "I'm better than okay, because I'm with BTS." She replied as she handed her album to Hoseok for him to sign.

"Oh! Seokjin-Oppa wanted me to ask you if you miss Jungkook when he was younger." The girl smiled warmly, wanting to know if Hoseok thought the same way.

"Oh, well. Of course I miss how Jungkookie was back then. Don't get me wrong, He was great person and still is. but," Hoseok started fidgeting his fingers "But?" The girl pressed on, "But I miss how I used to guide him you know? He's capable of everything now, I'm genuinely happy and proud but sometimes I just want a day where he can be his younger self with us." Hoseok's lips suddenly turned into a semi-frown.

"He missed alot with his childhood too," The girl frowned as well and Hoseok was shocked and he held her hand, giving her a big smile. "I'm sorry for making you worry. Let's focus on you and me." The girl giggled as she cupped Hoseok's cheeks in her hand.

The line progressed again, and now she was met with Min Yoongi.

He smiled warmly at her and she instantly gave her album for him to sign.

"How are you?" Yoongi asked casually as he finished signing the album.

"I'm fine! I really love all of you! and I'm so happy that I'm here and You are all so handsome! and I'm so lucky!! and- and-" The girl gasped as she shut her mouth, blushing at how she spoke way too quickly, muttering a quiet apology.