S I X

Rick's POV

We had a test today. Me and Y/N skipped last practice for this test. Not that I didn't understand, I knew the stuff but not Y/N. So me, Y/N, Connie, Guy, Julie, Dean, Fulton and Dwayne. Yes I did actually not argue with the ducks. I'm proud. But we sat all together and me, Guy, Dwayne and Connie were like teachers. Y/N, Dean, Fulton and Julie was listening and trying to understand. It went good. They understood the stuff luckily.

I came out after the nerds. Got done with that before Y/N of course. She came out and asked so much stuff. Just to see if she had right on the most. And she did.

"So how did it go?" I asked

"It did actually go pretty good" she said

"So I did actually help?"

"Yeah you did dummy, I wouldn't be able to fix it without you, Connie and Dwayne. Thanks Ricky boy"

"No problem princess"

"Oh cmon just date already" Goldberg said as he walked past us

"For real?" Y/N said

"Yes we're for real" Guy said as he came out of the classroom

"They always do this- I don't understand" Y/N said

"What do I need to say? We all know you to fancy each other" Charlie said while looking after a book in his locker

Y/N just looked at me. I knew we could be flirty sometimes but for real. It's a flirty relationship. Everybody knows that, and suddenly we get questions everyday if we're dating. But when she says we're just best friends it just makes me sad. I don't know why but it just makes me sad. Do I care about her? I don't know. I really need to ask someone for help. Scooter maybe but he will just tell the others. Not Connie or Julie, they will just tease both of us. Dean and Fulton will just laugh. Charlie and Guy maybe. Guy will just tell Connie. Jesse or Averman. Just no. A big no. And Luis to. Not Russ. Ken, good person to talk to but no. Adam maybe. Adam and Cole. Scooter to. Can't forget him.

I'm just gonna ask Adam, Cole and Scooter. Y/N would be with Connie and Julie today so I can ask them when she's gone.

After school we had practice. With the ducks. But it's all fine. Y/N made it better. I mean everybody likes her. Nobody wants her angry to. After that Y/N went of with the ducks and Adam did actually not go. He would come later he said. Just to help me. So nice. Or I mean, I said it was about Y/N.

Me, Scooter, Cole and Adam walked away from the others to talk.

"So what about Y/N Rick?" Adam asked

"You finally like her?" Cole said

"I actually don't know"

"Then tell us how it is to be with her, what do you feel?" Scooter said

"Well, I get excited, happy and if I'm sad and then she comes."

"Oh boy, I think you don't only like her" Adam said

"Yeah I think we all know. We can tell easy by just seeing how you look at her" Scooter said with a smile

"Yeah like after the test we had today. And you two locked eye contact for like 17 seconds and we all could tell that you wanted to kiss her" Cole said

"Well I think I'm gonna sleep on it"

"Good luck with that, try to get her if your mind" Scooter said with a little smirk

I just walked away and we all said good night. When I come to my dorm Y/N was already asleep. As always. It was hard getting her out of my mind but I did actually fall asleep luckily.

In the morning when I woke up. Y/N was doing her Mascara. I looked at the clock and realized i had 15 minutes on getting ready.

"I knew this would happen, I put your clothes on the chair." She said

"Thanks princess. Now my hair ain't stunning bye, this needs to be fixed"

"We all know it" she said

I got my hair and everything done. When I looked at what clothes she took for me, I realized it was matching hers. Oh god. Can this day get any better?

The matching outfits

The stunning picture we took

The stunning picture we took. Pretty. Matching shoes to? Omg I love this girl.I'm gonna ask her out today. When I'm walking her to one of our classes. What a good idea.

The day went of as usual. And then we walked to our 4th period. History class. We walked really close. Our pinkies touched. We walk close but not this close. Sometimes it have happened before but still. I did actually take her hand and she just looked at me and smiled. Oh gosh. Well it was the perfect time to ask her.

"Princess?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me on Saturday?"

She was just quiet. I can't Believe I actually asked her out

Y/N's POV

Did he just ask me out?

Rick's POV

"It's- it's okey if you don't want to of course" I said. I was nervous.

"Yeah, that's would be lovely"

She's for real- oh my god. I can't believe it. I just stopped her and hugged her.

Y/N's POV

He hugged me. Of course I hugged him back. But I'm actually going on a date. I think I have an outfit in mind. Well I'm almost freaking out. And we just got into class like nothing happened.

Hi! I'm just asking if I should do one other story with some other person from the mighty ducks movies. If so, just comment them and if you have any ideas for it<3