E I G H T

Well now I got time for myself

Realized that I only had one and a half hour on me to get ready. I decided to take a fast shower and calling Connie and Julie for help. I couldn't decide between three outfits to wear.

The outfits :D

They came meanwhile I was blow drying my hair

They came meanwhile I was blow drying my hair. It was very hot outside today so I do t think the first outfit would be good. I did my make up while Connie and Julie tried to decide what outfit.

"The first one is a no" Connie said

"Oh yeah I know" I said

"The second one is really cute" Julie said

"Yeah I know but the third one to" Connie said

"Well what do you think Y/N?" She added

"Well the pink one is one of my favorites and the green shorts outfit is good for every occasion, the green dress or the first outfit is a no"

"Connie, the green is right for the occasion but she would wear it better in school" Julie said

"Yeah that's right, so the pink one?" Connie said

"Yeah, that's the best option" Julie said

"Y/N can you please try the outfits?" Connie asked

"Yeah of course!" I said

I put on the outfits, I put on the one with green shorts first. I saw on there expressions they didn't like it. I mean they did. Not just for the date. It just, no.

I put on the pink one. I pink crop top and a pink skirt. I loved it. They did to. I just saw Connie and Julie gasping when I came out. It was that outfit. I decided to do a little retouch of my makeup like my mascara and lipgloss. I took some sunscreen over because we don't want wrinkly skin. No<3 never gonna happen. We're gonna look 30 when we're 60. Connie and Julie walked away when there was 3 minutes until Rick came. I was nervous but in my little bag was: my phone, my dorm key, lipgloss and some of my money. A pair of sunglasses of course. Like here we care about our eyes.

When I was done I put on my shoes. I took the ones that me and Rick had matching of. Right as I was about to tie my right shoe I heard a nocking on the door. I tied my shoe and went to open the door. And there he was. In our matching shoes. A pair of beige jeans and a dark green shirt that matched his shoes.

"Hello darling, ready to go?" He said

"Yeah, let's go" I said and he took my hand, kissed it  and then we walked

Rick's POV

She was wearing the cutest outfit ever. Pink top, pink skirt, brown/pink bag and our matching green shoes. But I took her hand and kissed it. While we were walking the only thing she could talk about was wondering where we were going but, when we could see the amusement park her eyes just lid up and she hugged me. Meanwhile saying

"I've always wanted to go here, thank you so much Ricky"

"No problem darling, I heard you wanted to go here"