F O U R T E E N

"Wait what happens to the team that lose?" I asked in a nervous tone

"I guess they will need to leave the school or not represent the school anymore" said Scooter

"What ... *thinking for a second* ... WAIT all this because they got into an ARGUMENT OVER I THINK THE WORST REASON EVER?!!" I yelled outside a classroom

Then the teacher from that classroom who had a test came out.

"Miss can you please not scream, we're having a test here"

"Oh yeah I'm so sorry" I said

That was embarrassing I think. Or yeah now thinking about what happened, yeah it was embarrassing. But for real, they needed one little argument about I think the most stupid reason ever and now THIS? like for real, we had a good time. But the real bad part is for me and Adam, if we play for varsity we 'betray' the ducks, if not we 'betray' them. This is I think the worst thing that can happen. First off a senior mad at a freshman. This couldn't get any worse.

After school me and Adam decided to meet up. We had decided we would play for the same team so one team gets mad at both of us and not one team mad at one person, the other team mad at the other one. Because we're all in this together lalalalala.

We were walking in the park because I needed to go to library to turn in a book.

"So which team we're gonna play for Y/N?"

"I really don't know Adam. I mean all our friends since idk how long is the ducks-" and I got cut off by him

"But we're not in that team, we're warriors. Even though we hated it in the beginning, we're very close with everyone there"

"I know and that makes this so hard."

"Like your in the talking stage with Rick and your best friends are the ducks."

"Friends go before lovers. Right?" he added

"This stuff is next month, I think we should play for the ducks."

"Same here"

"If he doesn't make a move before because I don't make moves. We will lay for the ducks"

"And?"

"I will try keep talking to Rick. I just don't wanna lose our whole friend group"

"Y/N I still don't get it, explain better"

"I'm bad at explaining but so we will play for the ducks, like we both want to. After I will still keep in contact with Rick."

"Okay but how should we tell the team we will play for the ducks?"

"You talk to scooter first and I talk to Rick. They both understand and they know we won't play with them."

"How?"

"They guessed it, Rick asked me yesterday when we were about to go to sleep"

"He also said that Scooter asked too" I added

"Okey but that makes stuff easier"

"Yeah"

We got to the library and I turned in the book. They it was about to tell Rick and Scooter. Then the team. I really don't know how Cole will react. Adam texted Charlie saying we will play with them on the match, meanwhile I texted Julie and Connie to tell them. On our way back we talked about how we think Cole would react. Probably in rage. We decided Cole would get to know last. Our team would be upset but I think everyone of them lowkey know we wouldn't play with them.

By the way, I am so sorry for not posting for idk how long, the drama is like over or teachers don't talk about it with me, I just got a girl obsessed with me still but imma let her be. I know all about her lol so yeah- but I will try to post more. Currently from school rn, I have a math test next Friday- kill me pls