My lazy ass here

Follow my Poparazzi lol: stqlla
Would be fun- thanks :)

So Uh yeah- I'm lazy lol, I have two stories I haven't even gotten past chapter 3. But I will get my bellatrix wand tomorrow or like midnight today. My dad was in Scotland so yeah :) I just want to say about Slytherin. Ok so I did the test hoping for hufflepuff a time ago. So not Slytherin for Draco if anyone from dracotok/ old Draco tok is here so yeah- but I'm lazy. I want to do an story of what happens in my school since it's like a movie. Like me and my trio will maybe soon be a group with another trio- like me and s have gotten close with L and E since I and E have been sick. It's funny since all the letters for both trios is for real ELE and SIS. But if it becomes a friend group it's 3 girls and 3 boys quite funny.

But yeah the shithead complimented me but she's trying to manipulate me again. Also found out she's been stalking me for 2.3 years and not just 1 year. Funny. Really funny.

But I really wanna do a story about my school- or my class it's funny af. But yeah I will try to write my other two stories. "No regrets" and "My dear childhood best friend" something like that- but uh I kinda like like 5-7 dudes in my grade- or IDK- prob not, they just got the hands or are tall lol. But uh a weird thing that happened to me in Spanish class. So uh i think it's an rumor I used to like this boy. I don't lol. But yeah so 4 people sat alone and we would do a kahoot 2 and 2 but when he was about to choose idk why him but yeah. There was me and one boy people wanted him to sit with. Or they said the boys name but wouldn't shut up about my name. I got embarrassed and felt warm in my cheeks wtf. I didn't like the attention okey. But this one boy who's a lil shorter than me. Good style. And if I'm right he made eye contact with me meanwhile the others said my name for some reason? And then he looked at the boy standing up walking to the guy who sat behind me with like a death stare- but this dude starring and his bsf OF COURSE got into my locked by my on of my bsfs HELP and now they know the password to my phone and locker- well I needed to give them candy since I had it in my locker. I'm sad here. Like I wanted that candy for myself :( but yeah- um she called on her guy bsf paper in the hallway that time and he and me know her the best bland the people in the hallway and we just died or laughter- LIKE SHE FALLS SO FUCKING FUNNY and one guy who talks like too slow. We sleep while he's talking and he told me it's not nice to laugh and I just went like "well it's my friend (her name and I don't wanna say it for privacy sadly) so it's fine to laugh!" While slamming my locker laughing.

I should fr do a story about my god damn school- not telling bad stuff but yeah- I am the main character in my life so yeah :) I really wanna- my class is fucked up so yeah