continued...

III

"Of course, the murders was only the beginning...Maybe I can continue another time...Your parents could be waiting...And I've prattled on...", Richard Maygrove said.

        "Indeed. But please continue next time we meet, Sir", Maggie gushed again.

         "Aye M'Lady", Richard Maygrove kissed her again on the mouth, "...And I am honored to meet you two Ladies as well", he kissed Bertha and Elsie, "...Once we make sure they're safe...Then I shall make my way...To my other business...", Richard Maygrove added, as he smiled, then bowed.

Maggie opened the front door.

            "We have the keys", Bertha said, as she was flustered with desire for the thief as well. Elsie stared darkly at both sisters, knowing Richard Maygrove was a thief who told penny dreadfuls to scare women at night...

           But it wasn't a horror book to read on a dark, stormy night; it was real.

            And, with darkness coming, they closed the back and front doors...And they headed towards the London Docks to see the Ladies' Father and Mother...

...But, as they reached the glowing Docks, they saw Admiral Ullmann shouting...And, to their horror, they saw the Vampires biting everyone.

              "I WANT EVERYONE TO THE CHURCH! WE NEED HOLY WATER, GARLIC, AND CRUCIFIXES...AND HAMMERS...AND STAKES! AND I WANT THEM...NOW!". Admiral Ullmann ordered.

                He looked out of the telescope, and prayed that no more blood thirsty Vampires arrived at the London Docks...

                ...Because, if they did, noone would be safe...

                ...They'll be all dead.

Page 5