continued...

The Church of Sinners was a place Maggie feared.

       She had grown up Catholic. And she knew that Father Donald, was a man who preached Latin...And used the Bible to bring his own Anger on those who sinned.

          "Sinners are those people, Dear Friends, who sin because they have brought evil into thy World...Evil comes in all forms: The Snake that tempted Eve to leave Adam; the Succubus who tempts men at night and steals their souls; Satan, who tempts all, and thinks He knows all-but doesn't know all...And, Dear Friends, God and His son, Jesus Christ Himself, has challenged evil by exorcism...And the unblessed souls in London Town, shall be cleansed by the pyre...And, make no mistake, evil comes to seek others; others to seek and destroy; to destroy and conquer; to conquer and destroy...For, and I can see the horror of my words have affected my flock, that evil needs to be killed...And evil cannot thrive; cannot thrive...And divide those who seek salvation...", Father Donald went on and on...

Now Maggie ignored Father Donald's rantings.

              She, Bertha, and Elsie, as well as Richard Maygrove, knocked on the black colored, Gothic front door of the Church...

                ...And went inside...

                 ...As the huge door slammed shut, and causing the small group to scream.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Page 7