work ♡

Y/n POV:

Sighing, I grab more paper and stuff them into the folder.

I stand up and grab that folder, bringing it with me into the file room, and sort it into it's correct drawer and section.

Working in an office is easy, but can also be exhausting. I've been filing papers for 4 hours straight. I've gotten MULTIPLE paper cuts.

I've had a long ass day, and I would KILL to go home and take a nap, or eat, or ANYTHING other than work, I'm just so tired. Thank god it's Friday.

I walk back to my desk and finish organizing the rest of the files I have to finish by today.

Suddenly I hear a knock next to me, looking up i am met with a familiar smile.

"Heyy babe" he says, and I stand up and hug him.

"hiiii babeeeeee, what are you doing here????" I laugh as I inhale his scent.

"I brought you flowers" he says and brings them out from behind his back, handing them to me.

"Aw, what for???" I ask grabbing them.

"just because. You've seemed so tired lately I wanted to surprise you" he smiles, leaning against the wall.

I smile and give him a kiss, sitting back down in my chair in front of him.

"How long until you're off for work?" He says

"I get off in two hours, why?" I ask, looking up at him

"Wanna come over? I have something planned." He says

"Really? And what is that?" I reply

"Soooo, I may .... or may not ....have promised chat I would do a chill alt stream with you?" He says dragging his words on

"Okay, sounds good" I smile

"Wait really?? That easy?"  He says

"Yeah!! You just surprised me at work with flowers, the least I can do is be on your stream. Plus you always seem really happy when I agree to be on stream."

"Thanks babe!!" He smiles and hugs me again

He stands with me while I talk to him a little bit about some work stuff for a while and eventually he leaves, while I finish up work.

I get home and shower, doing my hair a little bit and getting dressed in a comfy sweater and some leggings.

I hop in my car and go to Alex's house, immediately going into his room.

I open his door quietly, and peek my head in, seeing him turn around.

"One second babe" he says, as he starts moving stuff around and I go sit on his bed while he does so.

"HEY Y/N" I hear a voice suddenly play through speakers.

"Hiiii Karl!!!" I say back, standing up again and going over to the computer next to Alex.

He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me down to him a little bit, so I'm sitting on one of his legs.

I have a small conversation with Karl, while Alex wraps his arms around my waist and hugs on me, laying his head on me while I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Is Alex alive?" I hear Karl say

"Yeah he's just hugging me" I respond, making us laugh

"You're making me seem like a simp"

"Shut uppppp"

"Do you wanna start stream now?" He asks me

I agree and we start up the stream, him titling it "CHILL STREAM WITH MY GIRLFRIEND"

We turn our camera on, showing ourselves, in the same position as we were before.

Immediately, questions start rolling in.

Donations and chat going crazy with all kinds of questions.

He explains to the stream that it took him a while to convince me to be on stream

"Yeah he brought me flowers at work and that's how he convinced me" I laugh

"Babe stop exposing me" he says looking at me

I look at him and laugh again, pulling him closer to my body

We answer a bunch of questions and have random conversations about all kinds of things.

"I can't believe Quackity brought you flowers at work since when is he that nice?" A donation reads out

"What?? I'm always nice!" He says

I stay silent, and he looks at me

"Right?"

"sureeeeee"

"WHAT??? Babe when am I ever mean to you????"

"Yesterday you called me a dumbass because YOU dropped a plate on me!" I laugh

"I told you to move!! That was your fault honestly" he laughs back at me

I roll my eyes and laugh, ignoring him.

We laugh and tell some stories, eventually we end stream.

"Bye guys!!!!!" We both exclaim, before he clicks end.

"Thank you for streaming with me babe" he says looking at me

"Of course" I smile back at him

He goes to kiss me and I dodge it

"... why did you just dodge my kiss?" He frowns at me

I get close to his face and whisper "you didn't actually end stream yet babe" in his ear

His head shoots in the direction of his computer, and he grabs his mouse quickly, yelling "OH SHIT HAHAHA" and ACTUALLY ends stream, while we laugh our asses off

"That's gonna trend on Twitter later" I say, causing us to laugh even more.

We go cuddle on his bed, and I look up at him, saying "thank you again for bringing me flowers today"

"anything for you" he smiles, and I kiss him, before we both fall asleep.

——————————-

Word count: 900

Sorry this was rushed, I wrote it in the car!!

I didn't correct this at all so if everything is spelled wrong that's why lol.

I got the idea for this while I was at work (I work in an office LMAO)

Love u guys bye now