Chapter 23

During their two weeks in the Republic of Korea, They plan what should they do to catch Oh Jinho. While Sehun and Kai plan what to do in Corea, Sejeong, and Seung-gi plan way to get authorities permission to handle this case. They don't know how they going to catch him. But knowing Oh Jinho travel between two worlds they thought about every possibility.

After coming to the final decision, King decides to leave Kai in Korea and return to the palace alone. Because Oh Jinho belongs to their world and King permitted his Captain, to Kill Oh Jinho, as Kai is the only one who can do it, in his place.

Kai went with Sehun to the bamboo forest, Sejeong and Seung-gi also came to accompany them. The couple let go after a long kiss and hug, murmuring to be safe to each other. Sehun promise Kai that he would return as soon as possible. King looks at his lover for the last time and disappears from their site, entering their world through the portal.

"Kai, let's go," Sejeong said to Kai after several minutes from Sehun left.

"Can you do me a favor?" Kai asks getting into Sejeong's Car.

"What is it?" Sejeong replied looking at Kai from the driver's seat. Seung-gi also looks at him beside his girlfriend.

"Can you get this change into money?" Kai gets a gold statue from his backpack, handing it to Seung-gi. Sejeong looks at the statue and Kai.

"I can, but what is it for?" Sejeong asks again, starting her car and drive off from the bamboo forest.

"I want to get a driving license. Jongin doesn't have one." Kai said leaning back to his seat and looking out the sceneries they pass.

"Oh, okay. I will get it to change. That shop owner is starting to suspect if I am a real cop." Sejeong said with a chuckle.

"I will do it. Kai and I are going to meet in the evening anyway," Seung-gi said, getting a nod from his girlfriend.

"Okay then, Drop me at Hotel. I will meet you in the evening Seung-gi." Kai said.

~

Kai and Seung-gi went to search for a woman who has the same face as King's dead mother. They found some clues. Sejeong found Sehun's and His father's doppelgangers died in 1994 from an accident. They didn't found about his mother's doppelganger's death. So they believe if Oh Jinho has to do something with the above deaths, he surely has the woman in his hand. Kai knows that face is one of Sehun's weaknesses.

Following clues, they found her, locked in a house with heavy security. Although sometimes they see that woman get out from that house, with several bodyguards. Kai and Seung-gi keep their eyes on her while searching Oh Jinho.

On Kai's fifth day after King's leave, Kai gets new memory while he is readying to sleep.

Four years old Kai was playing with his only friend Byun Baekhyun. They are doing hide and seek at Kim Mansion's garden. Their parents are inside chatting. It was his turn to find. Kai waits eyes closed.

"One...

Two...

Three...

Four.....

Five....

What's next? " Kai asks himself forgetting the next number that he should call. He is sure he knows the next number. His mother taught him. He shrugs.