Chapter 29

Sehun was waiting outside at the Operation Theater. Beside King is Chamberlain Junmyeon and Kai's Mother and Father. Baekhyun is with Kim twins. They didn't know what happened to Kai. Only they know Sehun came back to running with Kai's unconcise body in his hands, covered with blood. And they rush to Royal Hospital. King didn't allow to hold younger to anyone. He directly places younger on the operation bed. His uncle, Prince Luhan who is still alive in the new timeline went with doctors.

Sehun didn't talk. He silently praying for his lover to be safe. He looks up at Mr. and Mrs. Kim when they come running to the hospital. And didn't tell anything. Only give them a deep bow.

Others knew something happened without knowing them. Their King and Captain return from their usual outing with the dying captain. Looking at Sehun's clothes, he is wearing different clothes from what they wear before going. And Sehun doesn't have any wounds. But his clothes were covered with blood.

Kim Kai is a fighter. Physically, mentally... You name it. He is still fighting even in his critical state. His body is beyond repair. Who can survive having a bunch of bullets holed through his main organs? But Kai is a true fighter, here he is. Doctors actually believed they will lose their beloved Captain. And they are also scared if that happens how their king will act.

"He is losing so much blood. Bring more blood! "

"His body isn't reacting for medicines."

"His heartbeat is decreasing!"

There is chaos inside of operation room. All of them trying their best to save Captain Kim. When doctors and nurses rush from the theater room to get more blood or any other things, Sehun panics. And his eyes start to pour tears without stopping.

Sehun is scared. He is scared if he was late to save his love. His boyfriend. His best friend.

After like years, Prince Luhan came from the operation room. Sehun rush to his uncle.

"Uncle, how is he? He is safe, right? You saved him right?" Sehun asks, speaking the first time after arriving hospital. Prince Luhan pats his nephew's shoulder.

"Yes, he is safe from the danger. We were lucky he is a fighter. He will wake up after 48hrs." Prince Luhan said.

"Thank You, uncle!" Sehun hugs his uncle, with a relieved sigh.

"Pyeha, are you okay? Did you get a checkup?" Prince Luhan asks again.

"No. I am fine. I don't have any wound." King pulls back from the hug with his uncle and looks at others waiting beside him. Prince Luhan also looks at the Kim couple and Chamberlain Junmyeon.

"He will transfer into ward soon, you can visit him then. He is fine now, but he has to get good rest to heal his wounds. Because his body won't react to drugs, we have to give him stronger antidotes. So he will get more time to wake up." Prince Luhan tells them again.

"Thank You, your majesty. Thank you for saving my son." Admiral Kim Thanks him with a bow.

Sehun looks at Kim-couple with guilt. They almost lost their son because of him. But he won't let it happen again.

~

"Pyeha, you should get some rest too." Chamberlain Junmyeon walks to him.

They are now at Kai's wardroom. Kai is still unconcise and he has several machines connect with him. Kai's Mom and dad went home because their twins are waiting and Mrs. Kim has few things to grab for Kai. So only Sehun, Chamberlain Junmyeon, and Kai's team are at the hospital. Sehun put some guards at Kai's Security, leading Kim Jongdae.