Chapter Seventeen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Seventeen. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Liam's P.O.V -----

"LADS" I shout walking through the bus leaving Hannah sleeping in bed. I go into the living room and see them all sitting on the couch talking "What's up LiLi?" Louis asks as I sit down on one of the beanbags "I have just rented out the bowling and laser quest centre we saw yesterday. We can stay the night there too" I say and they all smile "How long for?" Zayn asks just as Hannah walks into the living room looking tired "Hey baby" I say and she smiles "Hiya" she says sitting down on my lap and she rests her head on my chest "So how long for?" Zayn asks again and I turn my attention to him "From 5pm till 8am tomorrow morning" I say and I hear Hannah's slow breathing, she's fallen asleep again. "Wow. How tired is she?" Niall asks winking and I chuckle "We don't do anything like that with you guys around" I say pressing a kiss to the top of Hannah's head.

"How's Pez Zayn?" I ask and Zayn smiles "She's awesome. She actually wants to ask Hannah about the wedding" he says and we all look to him "Well you know in about 6 months ish we will be in Sydney having a two month break and then start the concerts" he says and we all nod "Me and Perrie have decided to get married in the first month of that break and then have the second break as our honeymoon in the States" he says and I smile "But what does this have to do with my girlfriend?" I ask and he chuckles "Those two have practically been joined at the hip since they met. They talk on the phone every single day" Zayn says and Harry nods in agreement "I have heard their conversations. They talk about the weirdest things including both of their lovers" he says and myself and Zayn look at Harry "It is so funny" he says and I roll my eyes "Back to the wedding" I say and Zayn nods "She wants Hannah to be her Maid of Honour" Zayn says smiling "But what about Jesy, Jade or Leigh-Anne?" Niall asks and Zayn shrugs "I don't think that they're as close as they have been. Don't get me wrong, their best friends but Hannah and Perrie are closer" he says and Hannah shoots up suddenly running to the bathroom.

I look to the guys and they are looking at me confused. I get up and run into the bathroom to see Hannah puking her guts up into the toilet. I kneel down next to her, pull her hair out of the way and rub her back soothingly, a few minutes later she's leaning against the shower cubicle "I thought you were sleeping" I say sitting opposite her and she giggles a little weakly "I was. I woke up feeling like I needed to throw up so here I am" she says and I chuckle "Well. We're going out in a bit. Do you want to go back to bed for a while?" I ask and she nods "Will you come with me? If you don't want to you don't have to" she says and I pick her up because she looks too weak to walk right now "I will stay with you but I am getting you something to drink first" I say as I put her down on the bed "Thanks Li" she says as I walk out of the door.

I walk back into the living room and to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for Hannah; she doesn't drink that much fizzy stuff so she prefers water. "Is she okay?" Niall asks as I walk back to our room "She's fine. We're going back to sleep for a while" I say walking to mine and Hannah's room "Here you go babe" I say putting the glass on her nightstand in this cup holder - we got custom made nightstands because when the bus is moving we don't want our drinks to spill - "Thanks Liam" she says as I get into bed next to her "Get some sleep. I will be here when you wake up" I say kissing her forehead lightly "I love you" she whispers cuddling into me "I love you too" I say closing my eyes.

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

After throwing up earlier I am really looking forward to getting some fresh air and going out with the guys, we always have such a laugh together so I think that all of us going bowling and laser quest will be quite amusing. I get changed into black ripped skinny jeans, a burgundy t-shirt with 'Arctic Monkeys' written in capital white letters, black converse, a black bandana and one of Liam's black zip-up jackets.

I walk into the living room and see all of the guys sitting and talking "How are you feeling CuddleBear?" Louis asks as I sit down next to Liam "I'm feeling better thanks BooBear. I don't know why I threw up though. Maybe I ate something bad" I say and Niall nods "I think so too. Some bug has been going around lately. You might have caught that" he says and Liam puts his arm around my shoulder "When are we getting to the bowling alley?" I ask no-one in particular "We will be there in a few minutes. The whole place to ourselves. Free food, drinks and then accommodation" Harry says smiling "Liam basically hooked us all up" Zayn says and Liam chuckles "I thought we might all need a laugh so what's better than bowling and laser quest?" he asks and all of us shrug. "What are the sleeping arrangements then?" Niall asks Liam "Well me and Hannah in one room. Harry and Lou in another and then Zayn and Ni in the last room" he says and Niall nods "Don't snore man" Zayn says and Niall chuckles "We all know that you're the loudest snorer out of all of us" he says and Zayn chuckles too.

"We having teams?" Harry asks and Liam nods "Yep. Same as the sleeping arrangements I think" he says and we all agree. We had a total of 5 games in bowling and it was hilarious. We're now at the laser quest part getting our guns and vests. "Get ready to be beaten boys" I say holding my gun up and Liam does the same "WE ARE THE MASTER TEAM" he shouts before we all run into the arena.

Let's just say that me and Liam were the master team. We won all 6 games. It has been a fun day but I am worried about why I threw up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Seventeen, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter...........