Chapter Three

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Three. Random gif of Harry ^^^^. Video of the song ^^^

----- Liam's P.O.V -----

I wake up about half an hour before everyone else, the buses have just stopped so now's my chance to talk to Mark. We've stopped at a pit-stop "MARK" I shout and he turns around "Can I talk to you?" he smiles "What's wrong Liam?" I take a deep breath "Well Hannah told us everything" he nods "And I've fallen for her" he crosses his arms "I want to ask your permission to date her. Providing she feels the same way" he smiles "You have my permission to date Hannah but I have on request" I nod "Don't hurt her more than she already is" I nod again "That's the last thing I would ever want to do. If anything I want to fix her" he pulls me into a man hug "Okay Liam" I smile and walk back to the bus.

Okay, I have Mark's permission I just hope Hannah feels the same way.

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

"Okay guys. You can take a break" Parker says, we're now in a random recording studio and the lads have just recorded a new song. "You coming Han?" Harry asks snapping me out of my thoughts "I'm going to stay here" he nods and walks out into the hallway. "Hey Parker?" he turns around "Can I go into the booth?" he smiles "Sure Han. Go ahead" I smile and walk into the booth. I put the headphones on and start singing Up by Olly Murs.

----- Zayn's P.O.V -----

"I drew a broken heart
Right on your window pane
Waited for your reply
Here in the pouring rain
Just breathe against the glass
Leave me some kind of sign
I know the hurt won't pass yeah
Just tell me it's not the end of the line
Just tell me it's not the end of the line"

Who's that singing? "LADS" I shout and they all come over, "Do you hear that?" they all nod and Harry's face lights up "That's Hannah" he says smiling "No Way!" Niall says and Harry just smirks "Way" we all go back into the studio to see Hannah in the booth singing her heart out and Parker is just sitting there smiling.

I walk up to Parker "Hit record" I whisper and he nods. We just sit there listening to Hannah, she's amazing. I wonder if we could get her to sing with us. "Lads" I say and they all turn to me "We should get Hannah to sing with us at tonights concert" everyone nods eagerly "She should be fine with it. But we're talking to her when she comes out, do not surprise her with it" Harry says sternly "Okay Haz. Chill" Louis says rubbing his back. I swear they would be gay if Lou wasn't dating Charlotte - Harry's twin sister.

I turn and look at Liam, he's mesmerised by Hannah. The look in his eyes is the one that Lou looks at Charl with and the one I look at Perrie with. "Li" I whisper and he turns to me "You have feelings for Hanni don't you" he blushes "Yea, I do" he looks back to Hannah.

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

When I sing I get lost in the music. I know I sound like a cat is being strangled but all my worries dissappear, I don't feel like the depressed version of myslef I feel like the person I was before I got depressed, before I was bullied.

I finish singing and open my eyes to see all of the lads and Parker looking at me through the glass smiling like crazy. I take off the headphones and walk out of the booth, as soon as I'm out I'm swept up into a group hug when the release me I sit down on the sofa and they're all looking at me expecting me to say something.

"What?" I ask and they stay silent until Zayn pipes up "We have something to show you" he says and he nods to Parker. Minutes later a song comes through the speakers and it sounds amazing "This is you Han" Harry says side-hugging me "It isn't. This is a joke" they all frown "Han. This is you singing" Parker says and I smile "Maybe I don't sound like a cat being strangled" all the lads laugh "But we have a request" Louis says and I turn to him "We want you to sing with us at our concerts and be our opening act" I smile "Really?" he nods "Tonight you sing with us and then after that you be our opening act for the rest of the tour" I get up and hug him, he pulls me onto his lap "Are you sure though?" Zayn pipes up "Of course Han. You're amazing" I smile "Looks like I'm singing more" all the lads chuckle "Are YOU sure about this Hannah?" Harry says and I nod "You lads know that being with you decreases my depression. And singing helps me feel like I am now, without a front" they all smile and Lou hugs me tighter "You're the best" I laugh. "Lads, back in the booth" Parker sighs and they all sigh "Okay" Louis says, he picks me up and takes me into the booth with him "You're singing with us" he says pointing at me. I get handed a pair of headphones and we start singing (Change Your Ticket).

[Harry:]
Watching you get dressed
Messes with my head
Take that bag off your shoulder
Come get back in bed
We still got time left
This don't have to be over

[Niall:]
And you say
It's hard to keep a secret
Girl, don't leave me all alone in this hotel
And these shades can hide us from the streets, yeah
one weekend
I promise that I'll never tell

[Chorus:Liam]
You should probably stay, probably stay a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home,
You should probably stay here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home,
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
And it's not good to be all alone,
So, you should probably stay here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home

[Zayn:]
Don't play innocent
I know what you meant
When you said you'd come over

[Niall:]
Aren't we way past that?
Playin' hard to get
We did that when we were younger

[Louis:]
And you say,
It's hard to keep a secret
Girl, don't leave me all alone in this hotel
And these shades can hide us from the streets, yeah
one weekend,
I promise that I'll never tell

[Chorus:Hannah]
You should probably stay, probably stay a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home, oh
You should probably stay here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
And it's not good to be all alone
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
Come on let me change your ticket home, oh

[Zayn:]
Why don't we take some time
Why don't we take just a little more time
Why don't we make it right
Girl, I don't wanna say goodbye

[Chorus:Everyone]
You should probably stay, probably stay a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home, oh
You should probably stay here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
And it's not good to be all alone
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone,
Come on let me change your ticket home

We finish and look up to see Simon and my dad standing next to Parker. We walk out and my dad is smiling like crazy "You sounded great with the guys Els" he calls me Els because my middle name is Elsa - it was my mum's idea - and Simon smiles "So do we have an opening act" he asks and Harry puts an arm around my shoulder "We do Uncle Si. Hannah's going to sing with us at concerts throughout the tour and after tonight she's being our opening act" he smiles and pulls me into a hug "Welcome to the tour officially Hannah" I smile and hug him back "Thanks Simon" he chuckles "Call me Uncle Simon. The lads do anyway" I take a step back and stand next to Liam "Okay".

"WE NEED TO GO" My dad shouts from the hallway "OKAY" I shout back "Guys, we need to go" I say and they all mumble an answer. We walk outside and we're met by flashes, Liam puts an arm around my waist "Don't worry. We're all here. Want me to move my arm?" he whispers and I shake my head "Thanks Li" I say and kiss his cheek quickly.

We get back to the bus and all sit down. "Okay. We have a few hours until we go to sound check and then it's 2 more hours until the concert" My dad says and with that he walks off our bus and to his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Three, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be the concert and some cheesy moments will happen.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......