Chapter Twelve

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twelve. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

"Go get dressed babe, we leave in one hour for the radio station" Liam says as he walks into our room "Okay. I will have a shower and then get changed" I say kissing him before walking out of the room. I get changed into a whiteish dress with a black bow belt and a collar, black pumps, a rose gold necklace with 'love' engraved in a circle and a rose gold ring with angel wings that Liam bought me just after we went public, kind of like a promise ring. I braid my hair and it looks kind of like Elsa's hair from Frozen - don't judge me, I watch Disney okay - I walk out into the living room and all of the lads' mouthes drop making me giggle "Hannah - I - Wow" Harry says and I blush "I'm guessing I don't look disgusting" I say playing with the hem of my dress "Exactly the opposite" Niall says and then Liam walks in "We get it. My girlfriend is hot and she is off limits" he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder "We know LiLi but we can still compliment her" Zayn says standing up "You're engaged mate" Liam says and Zayn nods "That I am, you will be soon" he says making myself and Liam both blush like crazy.

We have just gotten to the radio station, we're here for 2 hours, then we are going for a TV interview that will probably last between 3 - 4 hours in total and we have a concert tonight. "So Liam and Hannah" Dan the radio person turns to us "How long have you been dating for?" he asks "Erm, around 5 months now" Liam says placing a hand on my thigh and I smile at him "Well, yesterday you two were spotted walking around our local zoo with a child. Is this child yours?" Lilly the other radio person asks - I really need to learn what they're actually called - "No, she's my neice. Lux Dixon" I say (I know that her real last name is Teasdale, but for the purpose of this story I am changing it) "But Lux has blonde hair" Dan says and I shake my head "Not anymore. Lou decided to dye it" I say and realisation hits them, making myslef and Liam laugh to ourselves.

"I can't believe that they thought Lux was our kid" Liam says as we walk into the TV building "I know. We haven't been together that long" I say and Liam nods "Plus we haven't even done the deed yet" he whispers in my ear and I nod "I know. Just wait till we get back to London" I whisper back and his grip tightens on my waist.

"How is Charlotte Louis?" Nicola - the interviewer, her show is called 'The Latest With Nicola' - "We broke up last week" he says and the audience gasps "Why was that?" Nicola asks "We just grew apart" Louis says shrugging, he wont go into detail because he doesn't want to cause any trouble for Charlotte, he still oves her and we all know it. I want to help him move on so I am debating whether or not to set him up with my best friend from back home - Andie Walker - she left her boyfriend last year after he started abusing her and he got put into jail for life because he attempted to kill her.

"We have some photos to show you and Hannah" Nicola says to Liam and he nods, then on the screen pops up three photos from yesterday - one of Lux on my hip and I am holding Liam's hand, another when Liam is hugging me from behind whilst we were watching Lux playing and the last one of myself and Liam kissing - "Your fans are convinced that you two have adopted a child" Nicola says and Liam shakes his head "We haven't adopted a child, that's Lou Dixon's daughter Lux; Hannah's niece" Liam says and Nicola nods "Would you two have children in the future?" Nicola asks and we both nod "We have spoken about it and agreed that we both want kids" Liam says "In all honesty, I would love a little Liam running around the place" I say and Li kisses my forehead as the rest of the audience 'Awhs' at our actions "Well, we look forward to when there are little Payne's running around" Nicola says laughing "We have to get married first" Liam says squeezing my waist and I smile "That we do" I agree with him and rest my head on his shoulder as the interview continues.

When we get back to the bus we start packing our stuff up becasuse tomorrow we're flying back out to London for a month long break and to be honest we all need it. I think that I am going to be staying at home and the spending the majority of my time with Liam - not that I am complaining or anything.

Everyone finishes packing in a couple of hours so Zayn suggests having a movie night as it is our last night before the break. I think that all of the lads are going back to their apartment during the break and not their families becasue they have stuff to do around London whereas I am going home, unless my dad lets me stay with the lads. Hopefully he will because if he doesn't I will cry, I'm not joking, I will cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twelve, hope you liked it. Sorry it was short and a bit crap.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......