Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Eight, the last chapter for 'Two Year Tour'. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

——- Hannah's P.O.V ——-

Liam and I are on our honeymoon now and for the next month. Simon agreed to take another month break from the tour so that Liam and I could relax and settle into married life which I couldn't be more grateful for. Our wedding has been all over the internet and the TV, it had more coverage than Zayn and Perrie's wedding. What I find entertaining is that there are STILL people making up rumours that either me or Liam are cheating, whenever Liam reads them he dismisses them immediately. I can't believe that people are trying to say that even though we are now married one of us is cheating.

When I changed my name on Twitter and Instagram the Directioners had a field day. I managed to change both my Twitter and Instagram handle too so now whenever people tweet me or mention me on Instagram my last name is Payne. I can't even explain how much Liam was smiling when I did it, I found it really adorable. Plus he won't stop hinting to the fact that we are now married and I love it because I do the same with him. We both keep getting texts from every celebrity we know congratulating us which is so sweet plus Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Perrie are texting us so of course we reply but we have been debating turning our phones off.

I open my eyes because of the light streaming in through the bedroom and I see Liam lying awake playing with his wedding ring whilst he stares into space and a smile is on his face. I run my left hand over his abs and he turns to face me slipping his left arm under my head pulling me closer to him "Good morning my beautiful wife" he says and I smile "Good morning Mr Payne" I say and he kisses my forehead before running his hand over my wedding ring subconsciously "You've been doing that a lot you know" I say and he chuckles "You do it to" he says and I giggle "What do I do then?" I ask smiling "You keep playing with your rings or you twirl mine around my finger when you hold my hand" he says and I nod "I probably do to be fair" I say.

After two hours of random conversations and cuddling; I am in the kitchen dressed in one of Liam's t-shirts dancing around to 'Girl Almighty' because it is one of the most upbeat songs on Four and of course I love every single album the boys have made. I'm currently cooking a full English breakfast for Liam and for me; not being home has definitely made me miss all the homey foods. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and Liam starts singing his verse causing me to giggle "You have an angelic voice LiLi" I say turning around in his arms "Your cooking smells amazing. I knew I married you for a reason" he says joking with the last comment "I knew I married your for your good looks" I say and he chuckles.

I finish eating and walk to the bathroom to have a shower. Liam has suggested going down to the beach for a bit because the sun is shining and it's too hot to stay inside. When I finish my shower I leave my hair to dry naturally because it will dry wavy. I walk into the bedroom and change into a white and black bikini, a blue pair of sandals with a little bow and blue sunglasses. I also have a white bucket bag which I put all the essentials in along with some of Liam's things because he will not have anywhere to put his phone or wallet when he goes in the water otherwise.

I go into the living room and see Liam lounging on the sofa "You ready?" I ask and he stands up wearing only a beach towel and a pair of trainers with his beach towel under his arm but mine is in my bag "Baby, can you put this in your bag please?" he asks giving me his towel and I hand him my bag instead "Put it in then. You can put your phone and stuff in when you decide to go swimming" I say and he chuckles handing me back my bag "Let's go" he says taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

We leave the little cabin that we have rented for the duration of our honeymoon and walk down the road to the beach. Thankfully the place that we're staying in is pretty secluded so there isn't paparazzi everywhere and we can walk around, confident that people aren't getting pictures of us. As we're in Spain pretty much everyone walks around in their bathing suits so we don't feel uncomfortable or awkward walking around. Then again Liam wouldn't have a reason to, have you seen his body? It's amazing. Every so often Liam presses a kiss to my forehead or my cheek, murmuring sweet nothings causing me to smile. Once we get to the beach we sit nearish the water but not near a lot of people, of course we don't mind getting spotted but at the same time we do want privacy.

I lay down on my towel and Liam decides to go into the sea "I'm putting my phone and stuff in your bag" Liam says slipping his stuff into my bag "You coming in?" he asks and I shake my head "I'm going to stay here for a bit" I say and he nods "Okay. Love you and come and get me if you need me" he says kissing me gently before getting up and walking down to the sea. I get my book out of my bag and start to read. Around half an hour later I glance up from my book and see Liam getting out of the sea, I sneakily take a picture of him on my phone and decide to post it on Instagram. He won't mind, he does it with me all the time.'@OfficialHanniPayne: My hubby @fakeliampayne. I love you' I post it and within seconds so many Directioners are commenting on it.

Liam lies down on his towel next to me he unconsciously reaches for my hand and pulls me into him "Li, you're all wet" I say and he chuckles "It's boiling here. I will dry off soon enough" he says kissing me sweetly "What did you post on Instagram? My phone is going crazy" he says grabbing his vibrating phone out of my bag "Why don't you look" I say and he does so "A proper action shot there" he says and I giggle "I love you too for the record" he says. He holds his phone out for a selfie; he lets go of my hand and places that arm under my head, I place my left hand at the top of his chest by his pecks and my right arm by my side; I also move my sunglasses onto the top of my head so that you can actually see my eyes in the picture. We both smile for the picture and after Liam takes it we don't move.

My phone vibrates on my stomach and I pick it up, the notification is from Instagram telling me that Liam has posted a picture. Presumably the one he just took but I was wrong. He has posted one that he took of me the other day whilst we were out exploring, I wasn't exactly posing but just feeling the breeze and Liam happened to snap a picture. My gaze then averts to the caption'@fakeliampayne: It's not hard to see why I gave her my last name. She is honestly the most beautiful creature I have ever seen and I am so proud to say that she is all mine. I love you so much x' he has tagged me in the photo. I like it and look to Liam "I love you too but what did you do with the one we just took?" I ask and he shows me his phone. It's his background, awhhh.

Liam silently pulls me closer so that my head is resting on his chest. He doesn't say anything but we just lay there in silence, listening to everything that's going on around us.

This is how my life should be. With the love of my life at my side.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That was Chapter Twenty-Eight, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......