0)"Prologue"

"His new motive."

     Gojo satoru a man, of million words

Gojo satoru a man, of million words. The strongest jujutsu sorcerer, the handsomest man in the world, and a womanizer.

A handsome womanizer.

Let's say, a relationship with this man, is a dead end, he cheats, and repeats the cycle, and his looks don't make a great help on in stopping this.

Gojo has dated a toons of girls, ditching them and acting distant.

Gojo broke up with his former "girlfriend" a long time ago. It was difficult. She wanted true love, and compassion and being with Gojo meant none of those. You can't be with a womanizer. It was a pity.

<*>

Today was a special day, is his day off since he was taking too much missions. This days he was solving missions with nanami, his former, colleague???(Who knows?). He was at his penthouse resting still, he had bought some sweets in a nearby store, he was gonna watch the newest sport festival there was at Japan.

Then, a weird thing happend.

*DING DONG*

What?

Weird, Gojo never had someone knocking his door???

*Satoru's P.O.V*

'Really. Just when I sit down, I really must have bad luck. Wait, who's doing ding dongs with my door??? let's see...'

Gojo walked slowly as he putted the bag of sweets in the table in front. At this moment he has taken his blindfold off.
'Better not be those cookie sellers kids' satoru thought.

—Hmm...— Gojo said as he was getting closer to the door.

The door had a whole where you could see if there was someone, Gojo open it and saw nothing. He fastly tought something or someone was pulling him a prank, he fastly opened the door looking up to see nothing but the front door of the neighbor.

Then,

He looked down.

And saw a brown basket with a letter on, and a yellow blanket that was softly moving.

'What.' Gojo thought, he then kneels down and takes the letter. He then opened it..

'Dear, satoru...

This is our child. I cannot take protection of her....please give her the life and love she deserves.'

He denied this.

This is not true.

'This must be nanami or shoko pulling me a prank because I didn't brought them supplies.' He thought.

Right???

He took the basket, and shut the door fastly as he could.

He heard something.

Its a laugh.

A Baby's laugh.

No way.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IS THIS SERIOUSLY A CHILD?????'

Gojo panicked and immediately opened the basket, and found...

You guess it.

A child.

This suddenly got him nuts! but then, the baby opened their eyes. Gojo stopped panicking. He saw his eyes in the child..

It was suddenly laughing, with such an angelic voice.

—who are you?— Gojo asked, knowing that he wouldn't get an answer, he moved his right hand, into the basket. The baby grabbed his index finger and started laughing, which immediately got to Gojo's heart.

The baby's shinning eyes remind him of his, and the same way it shined when he was a child, when he was treated more like a weapon than a kid.

—Seem's you got your looks from your handsome daddy— said Gojo mockingly.

The baby started a laughter, and moved her hands out like if it was waving.

—what am I gonna do with you? You seem to be my child?...who's your mommy?—Gojo already forgot who he fucked with? This man is epic. He only wanted the fruttimagic.

Then the child started crying.

This got Gojo fired up. He was now moving and with an irritating face. He then sighed...

—come on bebe don't cry— he made a weird face, which seemed to make the baby cry more.

....

—Do you have a name?— Gojo staded, he obviously wasn't going to get an answer, then he remembered the letter saying the baby's gender.

—So you are a baby girl? Huh— Gojo said, which the baby girl was more calmed and stopped crying.

Then Gojo looked at the baby's eyes, which immediately locked with his. It was a magnet. They were staring at each other.
Their eyes were a shining sparkle.

She then laughed again, making a sweet smile at her father.

This kid is making Gojo's heart melt.

—I CAN'T TAKE IT YOUR TOO ADORABLE!—He then picked her up, lifted her up, his face was facing hers, and started moving around the penthouse sala in circles while he and the baby girl were giggling.

—I'm gonna name you Hikari!—Gojo said while smiling at the child. Hikari smiled and laughed at her father.

—you surely are my light! YOU adoraBle BaBu Boo?!?—Gojo said while smiling.

Then.

A unexpected move from the baby girl happened.

Hikari threw up in Gojo's face. (Bad timing for not having infinity on.😔)

—AUHG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! YOU DISGUSTING BABY!?!—Gojo screamed as he puts her back at the basket. While he cleaned himself up

There was silence for a minute.

Then...

Hikari was crying, ugly baby crying.

—oh holy Cursed energy, better call nanami.— then satoru sprinted with the baby towards where his phone was.

This man is no father material.

Which to Gojo's surprise, Nanami kento answered the call.

[End of the prologue]

A/N: OKay, so....Credits to shiggyyyy wich I got inspired to do this story, check out her profile(ya'll  gonna find some really good books😌🤚)

I hope you enjoy this, keep on reading, with the chapel