2)Chapter two

"This past is, our most useful present"

*Past time *

Sometimes satoru brought Hikari to his missions, when he could to be honest, since he would always let her be at jujutsu high with the second years and fushiguro

Today Hikari and him went to a park who had a special grade nearby the forest zone. It have been the cause of the disappearance of a thousands of kids, and elderly people and Ryômen sukuna's finger was close to the park location. Gojo was sent to get the finger and kill that thing.

[...]

Satoru wasn't exhausted, (already having the disgusting old finger in his pocket) but his daughter was already sleeping(Ofcourse satoru was carrying her).

He had already defeated the curse just by throwing one of his techniques, it was quickly although he had never seen a special grade that was that smushy

Hikari at this point wasn't scared of curses, since she grew around the strongest sorcerer and Gojo never really trusted anyone except Nanami Kento and Megumi, she had to see those creatures all the time.

Seeing her father being so powerful and killing all those curses at the same time was the thing that got her to dream of being a sorceress, like her father.

She hoped that she can use her cursed energy soon so she could help her father destroy those ugly creatures. It was her secondary dream.

The first one will always be knowing her mother.

But know wasn't the time to talk about her.

-Papa? Who is sukuna?- said Hikari out of the no where

-Papa? Who is sukuna?- said Hikari out of the no where. This took Gojo in surprise, since when she knew that name?

They have arrived at their home, satoru immediatel putted Hikari into her infant bed, it had a heart plush and her room was quite fancy for a infant. Satoru just spoiled her too much,

-Hikari, were did you got that name? I have never informed you on that name?- said Gojo in slight surprise.

--I saw the curse at the park saying that name repeatedly... can you explain..papa?-

Well, this was awkward...

How do you tell a child about a cursed monster that looked like a spider with 4 arms and two faces and killed hundreds of million of people in ancient times?. What was Gojo supposed to say?. Okay it's better having the raw truth.

Nevermind, he can't just traumatize his child.

What kind of monster do you must think he is for doing that?

'Oh well here we go...' though satoru.

-Sukuna was a old cursed spirit that had 4 arms, and two faces..He was Strong like papa and- -Satoru for interrupted

-DOES THAT MEAN HE CAN DEFEAT YOU PAPA?!?!- Hikari immediately jolted up from her bed.

Satoru trucked her back again and calmed her down.

He chuckled a bit.

-No. He won't. No. Wouldn't hurt papa. I am the strongest remember!?-Satoru said while removing his blindfold.

-So, is he evil? Papa is he gonna kill me? Is he friendly?- she didn't knew that sukuna was separated into fingers pieces and he technically didn't exist anymore.

-Hikari...He...- He looked at her eyes, locked immediately with his. This got him to soften his glare

Change of plans.

-He Is strong and grants wishes to the good children! So if you behave sukuna is gonna come and make your wish true!- Said satoru Smiling and laughing.

what a Coverup. This guy says more things than a telenovela.

-So what will your dreams be Princess?- said Satoru. Looking at his child who was looking at the window were the moon was shining at.

-My dreams are, Being as strong as papa. OH AND going to that new sweets shop with you and fushiguro and Nanami!...and..-said Hikari, smiling a bit sadly as she looked at the window and then at the sealing.

Satoru noticed the change of voice and the sappy smile she gave him. He already knew where this is going.

-Meeting Mommy..-She said looking down..

- Papa, have I ever told you, your eyes are beautiful?-Satoru scoffed and smirked.

[...]

After talking a bit, satoru putted Hikari to sleep, stepping up from the bed and taking his blind fold giving her a kiss in her forehead.

He went outside of her room and immediately felt guilty.

Why couldn't he stay completely committed to a relationship..?

This was the question that he was thinking meanwhile staring at his bedroom sealing.

This was gonna be a long night.