4)Chapter four

"Another meting before loss"

Harajuku, an area of ​​Shibuya that borders Shinjuku and has tourist and commercial places, also had a popular clothing style in the 2000s and is a well-known place in Tokyo, where we are now

Hikari is being carried now by gojo, while he is munching on some quickly made ice cream he got in a store, alongside fushiguro and Itadori who is looking around while eating cotton candy while fushiguro is just looking around.

Last time we got a view around the new situation with "sukuna's former vessel", and the awakening of one of the gojo's powers, which leads to the strongest jujutsu sorcerer to inform about the new (Yes planned) first year and go with a sleeping Hikari in his hands. It is to sound foolish to anyone who knew the truth about the former "vessel of sukuna", itadori yuuji, and his quick appearance in the jujutsu world. and the "waiting for execution".

but guess what, you can't control fate. nor how you die. it's raw but it is true.

[...]

Now Hikari gets of gojo, he doesn't seem to consent to the fact she is a child in a place where there are a ton of people and there is a possibility that a curse user or a curse is trying to kill him because he is the strongest and that might involve Hikari too, just don't overthink it.

Walking slowly, at a pace of silence, forgot about the world. is Hikari. she hasn't noticed yet but she is leaving away from the group of men grasp, meaning she is leaving security, over what?

A weird voice is louring her if we notice, but it seems to be on the radio.

the voice was rather calming and soothing while saying things about love, it was a "singer" voice that got her loured. she got closer and stopped, noticing the strange light that was emitting in her forehead that got her to move her hand out and touch it, there seems to be a round spot mark shining, she is just curious and into it.

—Hikari, is there something wrong?— Megumi asked, making Hikari jump out of surprise, she had just dazed out.

—Megumi-Kun im alright! don't worry I just heard some good music! we should find it later, I think it's from a movie papa and I watched last week!—She said while removing her hand from her forehead mark. this got Megumi thinking, he will ask her the truth later on the day,

—Alright, let's head on you got far—Adds Megumi, while looking at a blindfold-smiling gojo,

Let's just say, the world has too many sides, everyone around you has their peripherical vision and at the same time shares the same amount of oxygen. in this world, we have views on many bodies,itadori yuuji is just another one who got forced to do the impossible due to his ideals and feelings, but now. we won't focus too much on his view, or perhaps we will. this is just fate.

—What an interesting child...—Said sukuna in his inside domain. looking around the world. guess what, he witnessed the whole act of Hikari's moving, he is surely aware that the child is strong, perhaps he can use her. 'no. what a weakling kid like her can do' he thought.