Chapter 1: God

*Other Universe Dialogue*

*Current Universe Dialogue*

It was your average day for class 1A of U.A High as they were on their last day of school before they began their summer break of their second year, normally it would only last two weeks but since the students have faced more danger, trial and tribulations than any other class that has ever attended U.A the teachers decided their students have earned an extension of five weeks. Aizawa being his usual self was giving them a speech about behaving as the final class was coming to an end, it was at this point that god intervened, a powerful flash of bright light enveloped the class and thus transporting them to what appeared to be a fancy cinema like room which they noticed as they were falling down.

"Ahhh!" yelled Momo, Mina, Hagakure, Midnight, Recovery Girl, Sato, and Ojiro.

"I don't wanna die!" yelled Mineta, Kirishima, and Kaminari.

"I'm still a virgin!" (A/N: I'll let you guys decide in your eyes who you feel would say some dumb shit like this lol)

"Weeeh" said Ochaco and Nezu genuinely enjoying themselves, Todoroki and Bakugo also said it but with lack of emotion, everyone else were either too shocked or too scared to say anything.

*CRASH*

Everyone landed on top of one another thankfully no one was injured mostly cause I didn't permit it.

"What a ride!"

"Where are we?"

"Who's hand is on my butt?"

"....Did I leave the stove on?"

"GET YOUR FAT ASSES OFF OF ME!"

As everyone gathered themselves to their feet and began composing themselves I felt it was time to make my grand appearance, "Welcome beings of Planet: #137-B Galaxy: #45803-H" My voice caused everyone fear, that and my voice was too overwhelming because the voice of a celestial being is too much for mere mortals, so I transformed and took on the appearance of a human male, "Apologies my children, I forgot you cannot handle my divinity," Most of them looked at me in confusion, "Wha-" said some trying to understand what just happened, "Oi who the hell are you, you bastard? How did we get here?" said Bakugo. "Oh my, it would seem I will have to make an example of you before we can get this show on the road," I said closing my eyes and sighing, "Very well then," I stretched out my arm and hand in his direction closed my hand to make a fist and just like that he turned to mere dust.

"Bakugo, Noo!" yelled most of the students.

"Meh," said Todoroki turning his head to the side.

"What did you do to him?!" yelled an angry Aizawa.

"Why my dear child, I merely turned him to dust, erased his existence from this plane," I said with a smug grin. "Fear not for I will bring him back, I just needed to make sure everyone here understands what I am capable of. That should also be obvious considering how none of you are able to use your, what do you creations of mine call it? Quirks was it not? Don't believe me, by all means try," I said as the shocked students and teachers tried using their quirks but to no avail.

"I can't use my powers!" yelled half the students.

"No way!" yelled Mineta scared.

"We're screwed!" yelled Sero.

"Seriously guys, about that stove?" said Kaminari with his hand under his chin, doing a thinking pose, that of course earned him a slap from Jiro.

"Now is not the time for your stupidity!" said Jiro, in the middle of all that panic I used my power to bring back our dear friend Bakugo, who by the way was shaking from fear, "What the; Hell. Was that place?" He asked looking at me shocked mixed with fear and anger.